Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When TMT was first announced the Mayweather huggers were all over 50's nuts. Now everytime 50 makes the headlines they verbally abuse the guy or who cares.

They mad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      People an laugh but I say Gamboa and Robert Guerrerro would both beat Mayweather, Just take a look how a wash up Cotto gave him a run for his money. Look what Trout did to Cotto. Than I had one idiot write to me in this blog Trout is bigger well the last time I looked Trout and Mayweather are both at 154
      Kill yourself ASAP!

Comment

thats a bit funny because we havent heard gamboa say anything bad about mayweather.

Now that he is owned by 50 cent all of a sudden gamboa has "beef" with PBF, according to.... 50 cent.

A mayweather or pac fight is about the only way 50 will get his 1.2 million investment back on gamboa within a single fight versus years.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Everyday we have a story from 5o cent about nothing. Does this dude realize how many divisions are between Floyd and Gamboa?
          It's not 50's fault... people ask him questions and he answers them. It's the writers who decide to write a story on nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            When TMT was first announced the Mayweather huggers were all over 50's nuts. Now everytime 50 makes the headlines they verbally abuse the guy or who cares.

They mad.

Did you read the article? I wasn't one of the TMT fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanfan510 View Post
              Fight will never happen, but if it did I see Floyd controlling tempo, exposing gamboas low guard. He'd bring him back to his amateur days and do away with him, and I like Gamboa, fireball of energy
              Gamboa doesn't have a low guard. He only drops his guard when in complete 100% control of the fight. His guard is always high in the beginning of every fight until he knows the opponent is in his pocket. If that doesn't happen, he keeps his hands up.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                50 has turned into a true *****/snitch!
                dude been a snitch

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  dude been a snitch

ur the same guy that said tmt was taking over.Man get ur clown azz
                  out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    ur the same guy that said tmt was taking over.Man get ur clown azz
                    out of here.
                    whoa!!...you lil' fiesty mouse pad mobster....first of all, eat a AIDS infested ***...second of all, I can say what I want and stand by it or flip flop it..I do what I want clown plus I never wanted YOUR approval to begin with....nut ass

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

They mad.

I like Gamboa, but damn he's an ugly mother f**ker. No ****.

But to be fair, a lot of people didn't know about those letters 50 and Summers sent Floyd in jail, trying to get him away from Haymon and Golden Boy. I mean, why would Floyd split his money with 50, who has done nothing for him in the sport??? That s**t was shady as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X