Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mother in law is getting me a ipad 2 for xmas. Now she is no longer a bltch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] My mother in law is getting me a ipad 2 for xmas. Now she is no longer a bltch.

My wife just confirmed that she is getting us both ipads. The reason I called her a bltch is because she is anti Obama and big into politics and she is always trying to push her political beliefs onto us. She is also a big conspiracy theorists and you can't disagree with her. Now that shes is getting me an ipad, everything that comes out her mouth is gold. From now on I will agree with everything she says.

wtf! You're mother in law is Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      My wife just confirmed that she is getting us both ipads. The reason I called her a bltch is because she is anti Obama and big into politics and she is always trying to push her political beliefs onto us. She is also a big conspiracy theorists and you can't disagree with her. Now that shes is getting me an ipad, everything that comes out her mouth is gold. From now on I will agree with everything she says.
      my mother in law gives me socks and $100 bill every Christmas.

Comment

You loving her for giving you something you can't get on your own.......is gonna confirm some of her anti-Obama beliefs.

Comment

she probably wants you to give her some nice, cute little coffee-colored grand babies in the near future.

Comment

Maybe you should listen to her Obama has done nothing but inact social welfare programs only the lazy wanted.

Comment

Still cheating on the wife you vial scum.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                You loving her for giving you something you can't get on your own.......is gonna confirm some of her anti-Obama beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Maybe you should listen to her Obama has done nothing but inact social welfare programs only the lazy wanted.
                  Did someone comment on my thread? All I see is darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    I can afford my own ipad. But why not get it for free. Besides I'm getting her a sweet gift in return.

Comment

Working...
                    X