Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr Files Protest Over Vitali Klitschko Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr Files Protest Over Vitali Klitschko Defeat

German boxer Manuel Charr is protesting the result of his fight against WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on a technicality.

The management of German boxer Manuel Charr has lodged a protest against his fourth-round technical knock-out defeat to world WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko in Moscow on Saturday.

The 27-year-old was stopped after a cut opened over his right eye, but Charr's management are protesting to the WBC on a technicality because the ring doctor treated the German in Klitschko's red corner, not Charr's blue corner. [Click Here To Read More]

Oh shut up Charr you showed more aggression after the fight than you did in the 4 rounds you was supposed to be fighting in.

Consider yourself lucky you got the payday & opportunity you did because you sure as hell never deserved it.

Comment

exquisite irony

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Oh shut up Charr you showed more aggression after the fight than you did in the 4 rounds you was supposed to be fighting in.

Consider yourself lucky you got the payday & opportunity you did because you sure as hell never deserved it.
        I completely agree, unfortunately that's how some of these boxers are now days smh

Comment

In other words, 'I want another payday, that I haven't earned.'

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            _________

Comment

it is @ the refs discretion to take the boxer 2 the most direct route 2 the doctor, regardless of the corner...Charr's corner/chief second do not understand the rules...

Comment

You pulled a Clottey... shut up. Had the fight gone on any further, you'd die

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  In other words, 'I want another payday, that I haven't earned.'
                  I agree with that.

Comment

Even if the decision was changed he wouldn't get a rematch because it was a voluntary defence.

Comment

Working...
                    X