Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Tells Holyfield: I Won't Fight You For Any Amount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Tells Holyfield: I Won't Fight You For Any Amount

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) has no interest in facing former four time beltholder Evander Holyfield. During several recent interviews, Holyfield demanded a fight with Vitali and his younger brother Wladimir Klitschko.

Holyfield told press members that Vitali could earn $20 million dollars by fighting him. Vitali has refused the offer and doesn't care about the money.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's Honorable; But Hoylfield Doesn't Feel The Same Way!

And maybe Holyfield is Vitali's idol, but maybe he's not Wladamir's; check with him! Listen, Ali beat up on Liston & Patterson. Larry Holmes beat up on Ali, his idol. Mike Tuson beat up on Larry Holmes, and Tyson took his lumps later. This is the hurting game. Vitali is a class act, but if they throw you $20m, take the money, knock out Evander in three, then take Holyfield to dinner; help him pay off his debt, and help your idol get financially stable again.

Comment

Go the Pacquiao route and retire your idol.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
        And maybe Holyfield is Vitali's idol, but maybe he's not Wladamir's; check with him! Listen, Ali beat up on Liston & Patterson. Larry Holmes beat up on Ali, his idol. Mike Tuson beat up on Larry Holmes, and Tyson took his lumps later. This is the hurting game. Vitali is a class act, but if they throw you $20m, take the money, knock out Evander in three, then take Holyfield to dinner; help him pay off his debt, and help your idol get financially stable again.
        A competitive factor was still present in those you mentioned.. Either Klit vs Holyfield "Now" would lean too much on a one sided beating... not worth Evander's health.

Comment

I, for one, respect this GREATLY. So many people will do anything for money. I give Vitali nothing but credit for this stance. Evander will get hurt, and I do not want to see that.

Comment

Vitali you should help your idol make a little money, what better way to say thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
              Vitali you should help your idol make a little money, what better way to say thanks
              Helping him with financial decisions or beating him to a pulp...? Is there any middle ground im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                I don't think that beating the crap out of him is the best way to help him.

Comment

hope this is true because all vitali would be doing is making a lot of money against a legend who really does not know when to retire and is a ghost of the fighter he was back in his prime maybe if evander needs the money surely there's something else a guy with his kind of knowledge of sports etc could do to make a good living.

Comment

Very good call by Vitali. I'm sure Wlad feels the same.

Povetkin however...

Comment

Working...
                    X