Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Write Hattons comeback off just yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
    I don't think Ricky being a top 10 P4p guy would be in the cards. I still think that he could be the kind of guy that tests up and comers and could pose problems to see if the young ones have what it takes to be considered a p4p guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    exactly. and who wants to see ricky end up as a professional opponent? do we really need to see this kind of thing anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      because wtaching a past it, once top-tier fighter beat up bums or watching a past it, top-tier fighter get beaten badly by good opponents moving up is not something everyone wants to see.
      Not to mention, he will be getting a CRAZY amount of hype. His fanboys will be thinking he still has it and he should get a shot at a #1 guy..

Comment

its not like were getting to see evenly competitive matchups when we want or when it matters so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
          its not like were getting to see evenly competitive matchups when we want or when it matters so why not?

your post answers the question already. fighters don't want to be ali (holmes, berbick) or roy jones, meldrick taylor-past greats holding on for paydays getting pummeled, brain damaged, etc. thats whats been killing the sport.

if you are a fan and want to see him retire with a couple wins , I get that.

Comment

Give him a soft fight, to see what he has left, if he looks good, fight one or two, then fight Paulie, he should beat Paulie if he's not shot. Go based on a fight by fight basis, his corner needs to protect him, as well as his promoters.

Comment

Working...
            X