Collapse
No announcement yet.

greatest come forward fighter/warrior?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest come forward fighter/warrior?

who's the greatest come forward fighter of all time?

theres fighters like jake lamotta, julio cesar chavez, joe fraizer. marven hagler. aaron pryor.

i personally like hagler..............

Frazier comes to mind. Nonstop pressure.

Comment

Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        who's the greatest come forward fighter of all time?

theres fighters like jake lamotta, julio cesar chavez, joe fraizer. marven hagler. aaron pryor.

i personally like hagler..............
        I think Hagler is the best at coming forward warrior style. However it helps when a come forward brawler also has a slight boxing ability to add to his game when necessary.

For Example, warrior Barrera boxing the **** out of Naseem Hamed. I like fighters who will use the come forward brawl style, but very infrequently switch it up and show there is a little diversity. Hagler's probably the best come forward though.

Comment

Roberto Duran. Come forward warrior who does not neglect defense.

I don't like how Hagler was not adept at cutting the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Mike Tyson.
            I agree with this. Tyson came foward with angles and head movement..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Roberto Duran. Come forward warrior who does not neglect defense.

I don't like how Hagler was not adept at cutting the ring off.
              duran wasn't a come forward fighter..........he was a murderous combination counter puncher..........

i like hagler because he also fits the "warrior" tag quite nicely. his head was as hard as steel. it was almost impossible trying to hurt the guy. he had a massive chin & a extremely hard body.

Comment

Henry Armstrong.

People need to get off this "Hagler was a come forward fighter" ****.

Yeah, he was a bull against Hearns. How often did he fight like that? It was the exception, not the norm.

He spent most fights boxing in the middle of the ring with some lateral and backfoot movement.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  Henry Armstrong.

People need to get off this "Hagler was a come forward fighter" ****.

Yeah, he was a bull against Hearns. How often did he fight like that? It was the exception, not the norm.

He spent most fights boxing in the middle of the ring with some lateral and backfoot movement.
                  i forgot about armstrong...........hagler was a come forward fighter in my book. he would box you early on & end up in your chest mid to late rounds..........he was just in hearns chest from start to finish.......
                  Last edited by americanbot; 09-07-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

David Estrada
                    Angulo
                    Felix Trinidad

Comment

Working...
                    X