No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: DeGale Turns Down World Title For Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: DeGale Turns Down World Title For Groves

British Super-Middleweight champion James De Gale has today turned down the opportunity of a straight shot at the world title in favour of his forthcoming fight with Commonwealth Champion George Groves on May 21st. [Click Here To Read More]

wonder who it was against.....

Comment

probably Robert Stieglitz

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        i smell bull**** .. stieglitz is happy to sit on the title for now until a real mandatory is forced. so then who else could it be? nobody ...

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          I think it was Dimitri Sartisan for the WBA "Regular" Title or whatever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I think it was Dimitri Sartisan for the WBA "Regular" Title or whatever it is.
            oh ya i forgot the wba has like 3 titleist per division ... but wards the real guy with the title. sartisan wouldve been a solid win though.

Comment

I don't think it's that big of a deal that he turned down the shot in order to fight Groves.

How often does Warren send a top prospect to fight in Germany? Very rarely. Sending DeGale over there wouldn't be a good decision even if he is the real deal and ready for the fight.

Comment

degale is the future of british boxing imo

Comment

Working...
                X