No announcement yet.

short video of me on the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short video of me on the bag

Here's a short clip of me on the heavybag.

Please excuse the gay song on the radio.
    And the very ****ty quality.

The Bag is 140#.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq85zE14-1I

pretty good man, but whoever told you that bag is 140 should be shot. MAYBE 100

Comment

you got great hand speed! What weight class do you fight in? That looks like 100 lb bag. Unless it has lead in it! Good snap at the end of your punches also. If you fight in the upper weight classes, you need to learn to punch through you target...hurt that mother-****er!!! Other than that, I'm impressed

Comment

honestly the bag looks like a 75 cause my neighbor has 1 like it. and if im not mistaken your using bag gloves right? but ne way u do have very good handspeed

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
          honestly the bag looks like a 75 cause my neighbor has 1 like it. and if im not mistaken your using bag gloves right? but ne way u do have very good handspeed

yeah I was thinking 80lb

But you do throw pretty nice punches

Comment

i think we shud ease it up on the "Great handspeed and very good handspeed" compliments which are bull****. its average handspeed

Comment

he's got faster hands then most people that I've seen post vids here that's for sure

Comment

the problem with low quality video is, just that, it's low quality. it hides a lot of detail and can make something seem faster then it really is cause it has to play catch up so to speak. especialy trying to record another recording.

that was a light bag.

Comment

No way was that bag 140 pounds. Maybe 75?

Comment

Nice work, if you want constructive criticism, perhaps be a bit more active on the bag.... nice punch techniques though... the best shot you threw was the right hand after the little flurry on the inside. You just threw a left hook to the body and then bam! right hand over the top.

Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                    X