Chavez Jr will receive his punishment at today's Nevada Commission meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr will receive his punishment at today's Nevada Commission meeting

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr will receive his punishment at today's Nevada Commission meeting, which is just getting under way. #boxing

As much as I hate Chavez they should let him off. I know he got got cheating with banned substances before, but this was different.

Getting shut out by Martinez and made to look like a worthless piece of **** on 24/7 was punishment enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
      Julio Cesar Chavez Jr will receive his punishment at today's Nevada Commission meeting, which is just getting under way. #boxing

I have a feeling they might really penalize him, this being his second offense.

Anyway, your sig is funny as hell. When Gennady is out of the ring he doesn't look scary at all. I would easily make the mistake of dismissing him as someone who couldn't fight lol
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 02-28-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

chavez jr will be eating cereal while the commission is talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          chavez jr will be eating cereal while the commission is talking.
          In his pink thong

Comment

They will probably give him 6 or 9 months, which will end either march 15 or june 15. Basically it will make no difference at all

Comment

the kid's got to grow up.

on one hand, it's just some weed.

on the other, you're getting paid millions of dollars each year for many years to be drug free and in peak physical shape.

this is his second offense. his first offense was a bonafide performance enhancer, allowing him to make weight and perhaps to help him get rid of other drugs he was taking.

he'll likely get at least 3-6 months of suspension. if he gets more that that i can see him trying to get a fight with another commission, perhaps even in mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                the kid's got to grow up.

on one hand, it's just some weed.

on the other, you're getting paid millions of dollars each year for many years to be drug free and in peak physical shape.

this is his second offense. his first offense was a bonafide performance enhancer, allowing him to make weight and perhaps to help him get rid of other drugs he was taking.

he'll likely get at least 3-6 months of suspension. if he gets more that that i can see him trying to get a fight with another commission, perhaps even in mexico.
                Suspensions start from the date of the fight, so a 6 months suspension would end march 15

Comment

I wanna see a guillotine. Ahh things where so much simpler during "The Terror"

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    As much as I hate Chavez they should let him off. I know he got got cheating with banned substances before, but this was different.

Getting shut out by Martinez and made to look like a worthless piece of **** on 24/7 was punishment enough.
                    consider his past of being a test dodger also. chavez jr is jacked up with all kinds of who knows what. contaminated meat, diuretics, and weed being only a few of them. he doesn't give a **** about the sport. more punishment must be required.

Comment

Working...
                    X