• Show
Clear All

• VADA>USADA Agree or Disagree?

Whats your thoughts gentlemen???
    USADA
    35.29%
    VADA
    64.71%

I don't trust ANYONE. Everybody in boxing is ****ing corrupt.

Comment

As long as they catch and ban cheaters then am all for either no need to create division.

Comment

both are catching cheaters...both are random..i like both..better then commision testing

Comment

aint no doubt about it..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
            both are catching cheaters...both are random..i like both..better then commision testing
            so how you feel about the report that came out stating mayweather failed 3 drugs test but since it was USADA it didnt have to be reported to the boxing commission only the promotional company.

So if GBP bend over backwards for a non viable investment in Erik Morales imagine what they will do for a viable investment as floyd mayweather.

USADA is a business, you hire them.

source:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573602

so my vote is easily vada, they do the same test but wont hide it like usada

Comment

Seriously..

Comment

morales cheated...deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  As long as they catch and ban cheaters then am all for either no need to create division.
                  It's all about Mayweather's involvement with USADA, I don't even have to search far for a post that reinforces my claim.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  so how you feel about the report that came out stating mayweather failed 3 drugs test but since it was USADA it didnt have to be reported to the boxing commission only the promotional company.

So if GBP bend over backwards for a non viable investment in Erik Morales imagine what they will do for a viable investment as floyd mayweather.

USADA is a business, you hire them.

source:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573602

so my vote is easily vada, they do the same test but wont hide it like usada
                  People feel that if they vilify USADA Mayweather will receive zero credit for his support of stricter testing.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    morales cheated...deal with it
                    OoOok......

I have my own thoughts about which one I prefer.... Was wondering NSBs opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X