No announcement yet.

did i make a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i make a mistake

Me and this girl were makin makin eye contact in church but i got intimated and looked away. Did i make a mistake? or did i do the right thing and not make it seeem like i liked her?

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
    Me and this girl were makin makin eye contact in church but i got intimated and looked away. Did i make a mistake? or did i do the right thing and not make it seeem like i liked her?
    You did the right thing.

Comment

Next time pull your **** out and stick out your tongue chicks love that ****

Comment

Not this chick again. At this rate you would probably faint if she said "hello".

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Not this chick again. At this rate you would probably faint if she said "hello".
          Roy would've resorted to feinting and sound effects to impress Harold Lederman.

Comment

how old are you?

How are you ever gonna lose your virginity if you're still stuck on stares...

that's like level one out of 200 in ****ing a girl

How about you ask her for number, regardless of how many times you looked at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post
              Roy would've resorted to feinting and sound effects to impress Harold Lederman.

Comment

A few other posters and I have been giving you advise the last 2 days. Why even ask for advise anymore?

It's obvious you didn't listen to any of us since you're back to resorting to the staring contest again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Pretty soon, he's gonna bust a nut in his pants just from staring at her for more than 10 seconds.

Imagine having a white stain on your crouch in church.

Comment

just do yourself a favor and go to church naked next time.

that way you don't have to worry about any eye contact.

Comment

Working...
                    X