Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Conspiracy Thread: Who is the NBA going to let win????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can go either way, OKC is HIGHLY marketable, they're clean cut, exciting, have a great fan base etc. Miami on the other hand has a much bigger market, but have a bad reputation.

I'm sure the past 3 drafts weren't fixed at all.

-2010 We hear how the Wizards owner passed away, to accept the lottery pick is his wife, they magically get the 1st overall. Aww, how heart warming!

-2011 the Cavs get Leboned and get the 1st overall.

-2012 a month before the lottery the Nba FINALLY finds a new owner for their NBA owned NOH so they sell the team making some serious money. A month later we see how the Hornets "magically" get the 1st round pick, AMAZING!

You can even look at past trades like the Gasol trade or even this years cancelled CP3 trade which sent cp3 to LAC creating lob city.

You can even look at past series like Lakers-Kings, Spurs-Suns, Dallas-Miami, Spurs-OKC, etc. Refs have even been caught gambling before, Stern doesn't even allow anybody to criticize them either.

Wake the **** up, Stern is playing you for an idiot, this is some WWE shyt.

Comment

hey cut, are you watching the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        hey cut, are you watching the game?
        Watched like 5 mins of it so far, looked like 3 BS calls for Miami in a few minutes, that blocking foul, the Bosh one, and then another LBJ one on Thabo. Then I stopped watching, don't really care who wins TBH.

I just want Stern to die.

Comment

Working...
        X