No announcement yet.

Was Ronnie Nathz finally fired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Ronnie Nathz finally fired?

I can't help but notice we don't get anymore Ronnie N. articles (which is a good thing.)

Was he finally let go by BoxingScene.

I mean dude would write articles about Khan and then write like 2 sentences about Khan and then be like "Until recently when Khan was training with Pound for Pound King and Hero and the Greatest of all-time Manny Pacquiao who is getting ready to pummel Cotto, etc, etc...." And then the rest of the article like 5 paragraphs-worth would be all about Pacquiao.

And then we would get thouse daily legendary articles like "Manny played Basktball today."

Bad thing about it is, Ronnie has been replaced by Michael Marley.

Marley's articles are fucking lame and he tries to be funny and fails miserably. He kinda makes me miss Ronnie. I'd never thought I'd say that.

Maternity Leave

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I can't help but notice we don't get anymore Ronnie N. articles (which is a good thing.)

Was he finally let go by BoxingScene.

I mean dude would write articles about Khan and then write like 2 sentences about Khan and then be like "Until recently when Khan was training with Pound for Pound King and Hero and the Greatest of all-time Manny Pacquiao who is getting ready to pummel Cotto, etc, etc...." And then the rest of the article like 5 paragraphs-worth would be all about Pacquiao.

And then we would get thouse daily legendary articles like "Manny played Basktball today."

Bad thing about it is, Ronnie has been replaced by Michael Marley.

Marley's articles are fucking lame and he tries to be funny and fails miserably. He kinda makes me miss Ronnie. I'd never thought I'd say that.
    He is on maternity leave. Rumor has it that some fillipino fighter may be the father. He is keeping quite becuz the father is also married. Fukin home-wrecker.
    Last edited by TheSurgeonMDMPH; 05-02-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

He's somewhere in a quiet room isolated, praying, too nervous about what may happen with Pac vs a shot Mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        He is on maternity. Rumor has it that some fillipino fighter may be the father. He is keeping quite becuz the father is also married. Fukin home-wrecker.
        lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
        X