Who Else Has Seen "Match Point"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Else Has Seen "Match Point"?

By Woody Allen.

Saw it a couple years ago and loved it a lot. Only downer, was Scarlett's acting.

She's well fit though, so she gets a pass on account of her slutishly good looks.

I rate this film 9/10.

PS: The Soundtrack was bloody brilliant.

I pretty much like all Woody Allen movies. Not his best not his worst.

Comment

I saw it. It wasnt great, not a typical Woody Allen movie. Scarlett is beautiful.

Comment

I really liked the movie. It's weird how it's going along kinda slow and then it just starts getting crazier and crazier. I thought it was very good.

I love the non Hollywood ending as well.

Comment

I can't stand either of them. One would have to hold me at gunpoint to actually sit down and tolerate a Woody Allen film, and the only reason I'd ever watch anything with Scarlett Johansson in it would be if she got naked. I think she's dull, robotic, boring and average - in terms of both looks and acting skills.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            I can't stand either of them. One would have to hold me at gunpoint to actually sit down and tolerate a Woody Allen film, and the only reason I'd ever watch anything with Scarlett Johansson in it would be if she got naked. I think she's dull, robotic, boring and average - in terms of both looks and acting skills.
            Have you ever seen Manhattan.

Comment

Why? Cause he's a Jew, right???

Jokes. Jokes.

But seriously, I hear you on Scarlett being a terrible actress, I disagree on the looks though. I'd pound that ***** for 2 years straight, with no break.

She's a pearl.

Comment

If you think Scarlett is "average looking" then you must have been hit in the head more times than the punching bag on your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  If you think Scarlett is "average looking" then you must have been hit in the head more times than the punching bag on your avatar.
                  Nah, don't get it twisted. I meant in the grand scheme of things, there are far better looking celebrity beezys than her (no need to list).

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

But seriously, I hear you on Scarlett being a terrible actress, I disagree on the looks though. I'd pound that ***** for 2 years straight, with no break.

She's a pearl.
                    it is funny that you say pearl.

my cousin work as driver in kuwait and he bring dvd on his last visit home. movie with scarlett call

girl with pearl earring.

she was very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X