No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov Ordered For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov Ordered For WBO Belt

The World Boxing Organization has ordered junior welterweights Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) and Ruslan Provodnikov (22-1, 15KOs) to fight for the vacant WBO championship. If either Rios (now ranked at one) or Provodnikov (ranked at two) refuse to accept the fight, then the WBO will go down the chart for the highest ranked available contender.

[Click Here To Read More]

Holy buckets of war, this is a great fight!

A huge step up for Provo, but the fight on paper should be an all action war.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
      Holy buckets of war, this is a great fight!

A huge step up for Provo, but the fight on paper should be an all action war.
      Yes! Should be another great war. I think Rios got this though. Dude can take some hits.

Comment

uslan'a N espn guy, not a gib '403er, only 2, IMO notable bouts, most eye caching the loss to Herrera & last yrs win vs fadibng De Corley...I c him going out by 7 vs Rios who has 2 much if everthing...

Comment

Nice I thought Rios would take an easy fight after the war with Mike,.I guess not. Rios got this in 6-8 rounds.

Comment

I like this fight and I like Provodnikov to win it. Provodnikov is just as offensive minded as Rios and can take a good shot as well. His defense is arguably more solid than Rios and Provo can outbox him.

Comment

Another FOTY candidate. I'll back Rios in this one, but Provodnikov is an unknown commodity right now, he has the element of surprise.

Comment

Another slugfest, Rios' career ain't gonna last long. 3-4 more fights like this and he's damaged goods.

Comment

Not gonna happen. Arum is planning on matching Rios and Pac.

Arum says he wants to match Alvarado and Provo.

Comment

Hopefully it gets made will be a great fight while it last. I see Rios giving him a savage beat down and stopping him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X