Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ricky Hatton would knock Khan out" - Froch (start of beef with Khan)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ricky Hatton would knock Khan out" - Froch (start of beef with Khan)

To put it into context, this interview was just after Khan beat Kotelnik in 2009 to win a world title. Bear in mind Khan had been KO'd by Prescott in late 2008, so it was a big deal for Amir.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with saying Hatton would beat Khan, he probably would, but when Khan had just resurrected his career and come back from a 54-second defeat it does come across as a bit bitter on Froch's part

As far as i'm aware this is where the beef or whatever you want to call it between Khan and Froch began. Correct me if i'm wrong

damn Khan and Froch been going at it for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      damn Khan and Froch been going at it for a while now.
      Nah, they're usually civil.

It's usually Froch just making comments like the one in the video and the recent one. Don't kick a man when he's down and not expect him to fire back

Comment

he's right to be fair

Comment

It started when Froch was a pundit for the Khan fight against Prescott and didn't sugar coat the defeat and said Khan was over hyped.

Comment

It's true though.

A prime Ricky would slaughter Khan.

Comment

Yea I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                It started when Froch was a pundit for the Khan fight against Prescott and didn't sugar coat the defeat and said Khan was over hyped.
                No he didn't say Khan was over hyped. He said ''Khan would never mix it at world level''.

Of course he was proven totally wrong as Khan whilst he sure couldn't do **** against a Mayweather, proved he CAN mix it at world level.

Comment

Yes I can see Hatton roughing Khan up and backing him into the ropes and corners while Khan is on his bike, but not knowing how to handle the pressure..

Comment

who cares..........froch is a king that sits on top of the british boxing world.

khan is a chinny fraud who could never reach that next level.

khan doesn't have the resume or competition to say anything about froch............

btw hatton knocks him out.
                    Last edited by americanbot; 07-16-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X