Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the science fields which eould you say have more say if there is a god or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    I believe that he is the architect of the universe and all which is in it...... But you know in all humbleness what do I know Im 23 and have no Masters or PHD's or travel life imo to give a strong case. But yeah that is what I believe....
    But why do you believe this?

How do you know it's a he?

If some one never told you there is a god, would you believe in god?

Have you seen god?

Has a friend of yours seen god? Do you have any proof that a god exists? If not, leads back to my first question...Why do you believe?

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
      astronaut or astrophysicist
      An astronaut is essentially a pilot with enough research ability to conduct experiments on behalf of earthbound theorists...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        But why do you believe this?

How do you know it's a he?

If some one never told you there is a god, would you believe in god?

Have you seen god?

Has a friend of yours seen god? Do you have any proof that a god exists? If not, leads back to my first question...Why do you believe?
        I haven't seen him but all the patterns and designs of nature in this world is no fluke, I am fully aware that the God that I believe might not be the shape or form that I believe so but I do believe in a creator of this universe....

Comment

Science presented to the average citizen is not the same science that works for governments.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Science presented to the average citizen is not the same science that works for governments.

/thread

The above statement appears to be utter nonsense. Perhaps you'd like to dispel this notion by elaborating.

Comment

Mathematician, ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                The above statement appears to be utter nonsense. Perhaps you'd like to dispel this notion by elaborating.
                agree!!

Comment

The existence of god can't be proven and unfortunatly can't be disproven.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    The existence of god can't be proven and unfortunatly can't be disproven.
                    It can't but just because something cannot be "disproven" doesn't mean it should be accepted as being just as likely as something else. For example it cannot be "disproven" that atoms are held together by tiny undetectable elves who only pretend to be the Strong force but that doesn't mean you should worship the elves.

Comment

The fact that we are trapped in a ball shaped planet which we now know is surrounded by other round shaped planets with dark matter all in between, can make a person go crazy, if you think about it.

You just don't know the why's and how's.

It would help if we started stumbling into some other Intelligent Alien life forms, so Star Trek and Star Wars wouldn't just be pure fantasy but based on reality.

We still don't know about Alien life on other planets and you wanna talk about God and a Creator?

Comment

Working...
                      X