Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pitbull Problem (good video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t840IVR3EpU

Comment

Pitbulls are not the toughest dogs. Kangal, Tosa Inu and Dogo Argentino are much tougher.

Comment

My family has owned pitbulls my whole life as have I, if I were to have seen the owner I would have ****ed him up and thrown him in with both of them. I hate mother f&ckers who do this to animals; especially pitbulls. Those **** sucking mutha f&ckas

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          Anything bred to the point where it completely different in size, shape, aggression from the original animal get's no love from me. It's cheating.
          Come on man, give Manny Pacquiao a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
            Anything bred to the point where it completely different in size, shape, aggression from the original animal get's no love from me. It's cheating.
            I believe it was at a big disadvantage against the mountain lion..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I believe it was at a big disadvantage against the mountain lion..
              The mountain lion was small, most likely declawed and starved. They always do this when they put pitballs against dangerous animals like lions and bears.

Comment

A domesticated animal, even one bred for violence, has nowhere near the aggression level of a naturally wild predator. I have to believe something was up with that fight because a Cougar destroys any domestic dog 99.99% of the time.

Comment

I love Pitbulls but a wild Mountain Lion has little to no problem with a Pitbull. That's just the truth and trust me I love pitbulls, I grew up around a lot of pitbulls here in my neighborhood. Of course a caged(probably not even fed the amount of food a Mountain Lion needs to grow strong), tamed Mountain Lion gets fudged up by a trained aggressive fighting dog.

Comment

The dog in the clip is not a Pitbull. It is a Dogo Argentino.

Last edited by Cherry Picker; 07-26-2010, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Did the Pit jump it from behind, coulda been a different story, I stopped really liking Pits after i saw a Pit nearly killing a guide dog, and the owner was kicking the Pit to let go and the there no let go from it. but thank god he let the dog after he got pulled away

Comment

Working...
                      X