Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE dont tell me the self proclaimed G.O.A.T potshoting an inactive 39 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    Did Floyd potshot shane???.....i must have been watching a different fight...see i thought i saw Floyd walk Shane down and stand his ground even after he got clipped.

This thread is garbage.........
    Yeah floyd kept close distance to shane. i wouldnt say he 'walked him down' the whole fight but it was more banging from him then i expected and i can appreciate that. pac still spanks floyd though

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      STRUGG = a butthurt Floyd hater.........this is the second threa, on the exact same topic.........STOP SPAMMING THIS SITE U FOOL!!!!!
      i aint spamming............i even gave floyd his props how am i butthurt....................crazy fool.................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        ...........Mosley deserves more credit ................ than PACs performance against Clottey.....................
        If it had been Pacquiao against Mosley...

You would be going wild!

Hypocrital fool. Pacquiao and Roach admitted to ducking Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
          If it had been Pacquiao against Mosley...

You would be going wild!

Hypocrital fool. Pacquiao and Roach admitted to ducking Mosley
          LOL...............cause we get a barnburner........thats why.........lol.......................but shane is old but his style fits better fighting pac..................it would be a good win if he KOS him............a mediocre or ok win............if he decisions him.........no double standard here ......you crazy *****...........................

Comment

PBF picks his fights. He knew people asked him to fight SSM, but he knew SSM was shot to pieces.

SSM like all great warriors can produce one last performance out of the bag like a magician, and he did that against Margarito. But dont let that fool you how good SSM was. Ancient guys like SSM cant be expected do bring the goods to the table time after time. It was only one good performance.
            He left it in the ring against Margarito. By the time he fought PBF, he was the SSM that lost to all the other 5 guys he lost to. Nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by pacquiaoo View Post
              wtf? Blame clottey. Manny did everything to make it exciting.
              exactly.............

Comment

Working...
              X