Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who wins Saul Alvarez vs. Austin Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my points on Canelo.......anyone? PM me.

Comment

I honestly have no ****ing idea.

... which sounds like a good reason for them to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Canelo's stiffness and lack of movement will cause him to lose a decision. Trout is the absolute worst style for Alvarez. Big guy who is very mobile, can keep distance, and has fantastic timing.
        I bet Alvarez cuts the ring off and gives Trout a Mosley type beating

Comment

Got canelo winning a tough fight.

Comment

Canelo will stop Trout!!

Comment

Canelo will silence the critics and make the haters tremble. Trout enjoy your 15 minutes of fame cause your on minute 14 BOY!

Comment

i see trout winning a close hard fight due to the fact trout has no power to put ginger away but geting robbed so that canelo fights floyd

Comment

Trout would have to win 10-2 or 11-1 to get the decision. I think it'll be a clear but close win for Canelo in this matchups of overrateds

Comment

i dont think people give Canelo enough credit on his adjustment ability. Will it be a hard fight for him stylistically? yes! can he adapt and make adjustments ? yes! he does have a boxing IQ . once he figure trout out he will hurt him and once he smells blood its over for the pescado trout!

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      Trout would have to win 10-2 or 11-1 to get the decision. I think it'll be a clear but close win for Canelo in this matchups of overrateds
                      trout is overrated? where?

Comment

Working...
                      X