No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina offers to fill in for Rodriguez vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
    Even tho I'd pick ggg to win by a wide margin in this fight, I refuse to underestimate Molina's chances in any fight after seeing him beat in my opinion: *Kirkland, *Lara (who just like ggg has an impresive amatuer resume and is one of the most under rated jr middleweights), *Chavez Jr (2X). He is like the modern day Bernard Hopkins who just continues to get screwed over in each big fight that he is in. I pick GGG to win 7 rounds out of 5.
    You were doing great till you got there. SMH!

Comment

Well am sure the hype would pipe down a bit now, since GGG wouldn't really want to fight Molina, Not because he is scare or anything but because the fight might not be worth it for him.

Comment

Love the thought..... Hope it happens

Comment

Would this be at 154 or 160?

I like the fight for both men.

Molina's a spoiler but he's proven he's a top fighter.

Comment

When you fight like Molina does, you got to try and drum up whatever opportunities you can get to move the ball forward. It would be a great opportunity for him, very tough fight for him but it is a risk worth taking I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Well am sure the hype would pipe down a bit now, since GGG wouldn't really want to fight Molina, Not because he is scare or anything but because the fight might not be worth it for him.
              He just needs to fight at this point. everyone is ducking him and this proven warrior is calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Would this be at 154 or 160?

I like the fight for both men.

Molina's a spoiler but he's proven he's a top fighter.
                anywhere in between those two weights

Comment

wow i hope Molina exposes the triple GGG

he takes on all comers, Kirk got skool in the inside n outside styles of boxing

Comment

I said after the Kirkland fight I was never going to watch Molina fight again.

I stand by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Its a great fight for Molina at this point, especially if Golovkin's title is on the line. No one wants anything to do with Molina at 154, and the same goes for Golovkin at 160. I don't think GGG gets that much credit if he beats Molina though.

Comment

Working...
                      X