Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna's NFL show was a satanic-illuminati ritual in disguise (by Nicolas Duplessis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Or..... "Let's do our rituals right in the face of everyone because they won't believe it anyways and laugh our asses off that we can really fool millions of people."

Idk, trolling the masses seems funner to me.
    You know, you do raise a valid point...

So let us pray to our Dark King Michael in his realm below and his Queen, Madonna, and the Prince...uh...Prince and troll teh masses!

Comment

Didnt read.

Utter bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
        madonna looks as good as ever still.
        Ugh that chick looks nasty

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Just another sign of the world ending on Dec 21, 2012
          The winter solstice in 2012 will occur 12/21 2012 and at 11:11 universal time....the doomsday ish is a lie cats are saling to install fear into ppl...just like they did with swine flu, and all that other ish...this is just a lil upscaled thats all!!

add all the numbers in that date(1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2)...then match the alphabet the number you get from the date after you add it....example 1 = A, 2= B and so forth...no math is needed for the time...just match the numbers in the hour and minute with the proper alphabet....scam city my dude!!!

supreme mathematics and logical ideas!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            The winter solstice in 2012 will occur 12/21 2012 and at 11:11 universal time....the doomsday ish is a lie cats are saling to install fear into ppl...just like they did with swine flu, and all that other ish...this is just a lil upscaled thats all!!

add all the numbers in that date(1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2)...then match the alphabet the number you get from the date after you add it....example 1 = A, 2= B and so forth...no math is needed for the time...just match the numbers in the hour and minute with the proper alphabet....scam city my dude!!!

supreme mathematics and logical ideas!!
            The return of ABBA!?

Comment

...............nevermind, just....nevermind...
              Last edited by Golden; 02-15-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

What a load of crap. We shall wait and see.

Comment

Is there a newsletter to subscribe to learn more of this magical hypothesis

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The return of ABBA!?
                    Lmao thats what I got!

Comment

Working...
                    X