No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Book Signing in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Book Signing in New York City

One of boxing’s biggest names, Mike Tyson, was in New York City to sign copies of his new book. This Saturday, HBO will debut HBO FILMS’ MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH, the one-man stage show directed by legendary filmmaker Spike Lee. The riveting and compelling film premieres SATURDAY, NOV. 16 (8:00 – 9:30 p.m. ET/PT), followed by an all-new episode of 24/7 PACQUIAO/RIOS and a World Championship Boxing® super middleweight title showdown.

In addition to starring in his eponymous special, Tyson will also serve as co-host with HBO broadcaster Jim Lampley for the network’s slate of entertainment and boxing programming on Saturday night. The pair will introduce the evening’s programming lineup, with Tyson providing his inimitable candor. [Click Here To Read More]

He looks like he's in good nick.

Always wondered why he never wrote an autobiography. Easy way to earn millions.

Comment

It looks like he is back into his old, natural Iron Mike shape. At first he was too fat, then he got too skinny. This is just right.

Comment

Was there, got 3 books signed. Let me tell you, he’s a very cool guy. His publicists and people who worked at Barnes and Noble were rushing people, rude, just terrible all around. And Mike literally had to stop them, and tell them to stop rushing people and put them in their place.

Comment

Mike looks to be in great shape! Hes finally ready for Tyson vs. Holyfield 3!!

Comment

Mike looks great! Ideal weight. I an genuinely happy to see him doing good and in a better place mentally... He deserves a joyful life. I will make sure I pick up the digital copy on Amazon if I can find it there, I want to support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Mike looks great! Ideal weight. I an genuinely happy to see him doing good and in a better place mentally... He deserves a joyful life. I will make sure I pick up the digital copy on Amazon if I can find it there, I want to support him.
              Do you work?you post on every thread just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                Do you work?you post on every thread just wondering
                Nope... I am currently in my 4th year of college and taking 4 courses (2 a day.. and I miss a lot of classes lol) so I have a lot of FREEEE TIME on my hands. I either go out sometimes or just stay in and play GTA V with the laptop on the side on this forum hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Nope... I am currently in my 4th year of college and taking 4 courses (2 a day.. and I miss a lot of classes lol) so I have a lot of FREEEE TIME on my hands. I either go out sometimes or just stay in and play GTA V with the laptop on the side on this forum hehe.
                  Thats kool man,good for you i know sum fans are probly gonna slam me for asking this cuz its off topic,but is gta v good?

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                    Was there, got 3 books signed. Let me tell you, he’s a very cool guy. His publicists and people who worked at Barnes and Noble were rushing people, rude, just terrible all around. And Mike literally had to stop them, and tell them to stop rushing people and put them in their place.
                    You putting those on ebay??

Comment

Working...
                    X