Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiene Canelo las abilidades para vencer a Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=jtcs1981;13281401]
    Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

no no no no no a mi no me metas en ese asunto que llega por ahi un loco y se molesta y cree que estamos hablando de el jajaja
    You read my mind....hahahah

Comment

I scored the fight 120-107 for Canelo Alvarez, but I could have been distracted by the gingerness of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        I scored the fight 120-107 for Canelo Alvarez, but I could have been distracted by the gingerness of Canelo.
        you have to be trolling.....

Comment

I had it 113-115 for Trout with about eleven others at my house in agreement round per round some who are Canelo fans and made small bets with. The fight was good some things like open scoring was ridiculous especially on a championship fight never the less a tool of crowd motivation. Trout was the busier fighter even though Canelo was landing, but he always found a way to fight back some missing some landing. I may be in the minority but the fight was allot close then some see it.

I think the knock down was an impression on the judges but Canelo letting the collar go and not fighting full rounds was his flaw. He won and not much to change but I give him props for holding up with a real jrMW for once. I wouldn't mind fancying on a rematch I think it'll be better then the first.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            I had it 113-115 for Trout with about eleven others at my house in agreement round per round some who are Canelo fans and made small bets with. The fight was good some things like open scoring was ridiculous especially on a championship fight never the less a tool of crowd motivation. Trout was the busier fighter even though Canelo was landing, but he always found a way to fight back some missing some landing. I may be in the minority but the fight was allot close then some see it.

I think the knock down was an impression on the judges but Canelo letting the collar go and not fighting full rounds was his flaw. He won and not much to change but I give him props for holding up with a real jrMW for once. I wouldn't mind fancying on a rematch I think it'll be better then the first.
            Cotto vs Canelo is next, mark it down. I talked to some guys in NJ this past Friday and everyone believes the same thing.

September 16th, Cotto vs Canelo on Mexico's independence day.

Comment

I couldn't disagree more.

I think Canelo dominated this fight, I really do and I will tell you why before you call me crazy. You can have a close fight, meaning the rounds are tight but give them all to one fighter. I think Canelo landed the cleaner, harder shots and showed better defense in the process.

Now what you say is correct as far as him fighting in spurts but when he did that, he wasn't getting hit at all. I re-watched the fight and I can tell you his defense was better even the second time around.

I counted 4 significant shots that Trout landed all night....ALL NIGHT. You can't judge based on just aggression, he has to land. You know Rigo did the same thing vs Donaire and everyone praised him for taking Donaire to school and now that Canelo shows defense, he somehow didn't want to fight or was tired.

Canelo has improved so much since he fought guys like Cotto, Kermit Cintron, Alfonzo Gomez and Baldomir.

He's a different fighter, he has a whole new dimension to his game and he understood you cannot just come forward vs Trout or he will make you pay. Cotto did that and was hit with the jab and left hand all night. Canelo didn't make that mistake and understood he would have to box with a slick, big lefty and won.

I don't know how anyone can't be impressed with what the kid did. Every fight is different and you have to adapt, he did in impressive fashion.
              I couldn't agree more, you and I saw the fight the same way. Trout threw a lot but also missed a lot, while Canelo landed the harder more telling punches. Canelo is only 22 and is getting better every time.

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo is next, mark it down. I talked to some guys in NJ this past Friday and everyone believes the same thing.

September 16th, Cotto vs Canelo on Mexico's independence day.
                even do Cotto is one of my favorite n i really dont wana see him hurt, the rivalry vs P.R. is so good that i wana see it now lol, Canelo drops Cotto

Comment

I don't know how some dislike the fact they gave it to Canelo. Sure Trout was the aggressor most of the fight but simply, he wasn't landing. Como dijo Cuauh, we can count with one hand the good shots he landed on Saul. At the end of the day, without throwing combos and being all that impressive(in his attack, 'cause his defense was great), Canelo took the W.
                  Last edited by Sake1; 04-22-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X