Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jr is NEVER gonna be given a fair shake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=915angel;12329084]when he retires martinez these are the excuse's im already hearing

#1 oh he's 37 martinez is not gettin any younger and in recent fights hasnt looked the same

#2 boxing is currupt dont use this excuse before the fight has even began

#3 chavez jr is on riods (diet pills lol )

#4 chavez jr had an unfair weight advantage

#5 martinez has already been tko'd by a mexican fighter[/QUOTE

I read u trolling and praising Jr for him mediocre acomplishments but ask yourself this...
    What are u going to say if Martinez wins and wins convincingly?
    I'll wait for your response but I don't expect one

Comment

[QUOTE=Chuckguy;12329153]
      Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      when he retires martinez these are the excuse's im already hearing

#1 oh he's 37 martinez is not gettin any younger and in recent fights hasnt looked the same

#5 martinez has already been tko'd by a mexican fighter[/QUOTE

I read u trolling and praising Jr for him mediocre acomplishments but ask yourself this...
      What are u going to say if Martinez wins and wins convincingly?
      I'll wait for your response but I don't expect one

as said in other threads i can bump them if you like i said if martinez somehow wins ill give him credit but this fight is so one sided even ray charles could smell the BS a mile away

Comment

has martinez been tko'd before?
        LMAO...14th pro fight with no prior experience. He went on to go undefeated for 11 years until he got ripped off against Williams. I guess you are hoping "that" Martinez shows up on the 15th? "That" Martinez hasn't been around for a long, long time....

Comment

chavez sr told martinez to "fight and not run" lmao
          i am sure he gave the same advice to pernell..

Comment

idk about you but i wanna see a WAR i dont wanna see martinez on his bike all night

are you hinting that if they go to war that chavez beats him to a pulp? lol

so now the ser tards are saying martinez is gonna box him all night i thought he was gonna KO chavez which one is it? lol
            This is boxing, there's a lot more involved than just "going to war". What's Chavez Jr best strength? The fact that he's 20 pounds heavier than his opponent on fight night. The kid is slow, with bad technique and no defense, so his only opportunity to win is to stand and trade with his opponent like he has done with his past opposition, however Martinez is many levels above the fighters Jr has faced.

Martinez doesn't need to go to war to beat Jr, he just has to move around the ring, don't be a static target for Jr, and just use his speed and power to systematically break down Jr.

Comment

Doesn't matter.

Most critics know fuck all about boxing anyways.

El Gran Vaca de Dinero will defeat Martinez, believe me.

Comment

Bro if he wins he WILL Get credit, but there WILL be an asterisk, this kid does more dirt, and cheating than Pacman, Peterson, Ortiz, and Tarver combined

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Bro if he wins he WILL Get credit, but there WILL be an asterisk, this kid does more dirt, and cheating than Pacman, Peterson, Ortiz, and Tarver combined
                  U forgot to add Floyd and those vicious dirty elbows

Comment

Team Chavez has avoided this fight like the plague for a reason. They know Jr can't beat Martinez. I'll believe this fight is happening when the bell rings

Comment

when he retires martinez these are the excuse's im already hearing

#5 martinez has already been tko'd by a mexican fighter

"I RESENT THE TS's THREAD TITLE"

Comment

Working...
                      X