Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's trash talk in top form against Oscar

No wonder that fight sold that many PPV's

He hasn't talked **** this good in a long ass time

There's more, one on Mosley and one on Ortiz (and maybe a few others I haven't seen yet) but none of them was this smooth

Obviously this thread is for Floyd fans, not Pacquiao fans or people that don't like Floyd, so I'm gonna ask nicely now, pleez don't be jackasses

Comment

He put in a lot of effort to **** talk Oscar since it was his first time on the grand stage. It also worked because he genuinely doesn't like Oscar.

Comment

WTF Karceno 1:06

Never noticed that

Comment

He can't really talk trash anymore otherwise people will accuse him of cherrypicking. Now he has to praise all his opponents so he can pretend he's fighting a tough opponent.

Comment

"Hi I'm Oscar De La Hoya, I'm gonna..."

"YOU AIN'T GONNA DO ****!"

Fucking awesome, probably my favorite line of his.

Comment

"steak and potatoes fo' life"

bringing out that chicken wearing the gold medal was hilarious.

i wish they would've recorded those sparring sessions, just to be able to say there was more footage of mayweather out there then his pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                He can't really talk trash anymore otherwise people will accuse him of cherrypicking. Now he has to praise all his opponents so he can pretend he's fighting a tough opponent.
                If Mayweather cherry picks, Mosley (WBA WW champ/#2 WW/#3 P4P)/Ortiz (WBC WW champ/#2 WW)/Cotto (WBA SWW champ/#1 SWW), than 99.99999% of fighters are a million times worse.

For instance.....the same people praising Donaire for fighting Nishioka (and it's a GREAT fight against one of the top ranked SBW's), 36 years old/past his prime/coming off a sizeable layoff, are the same people saying Floyd cherry picked Mosley (which was also a great fight against one of the top ranked WW's), 38 years old/past his prime/coming off a sizeable layoff.

People are just so hypocritical when it comes to Mayweather, it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  "Hi I'm Oscar De La Hoya, I'm gonna..."

"YOU AIN'T GONNA DO ****!"

Fucking awesome, probably my favorite line of his.
                  sometime when I get drunk I go back and watch these classic press conferences showdowns and this one rates up their for that line right their, The voice he made too LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Obviously this thread is for Floyd fans, not Pacquiao fans or people that don't like Floyd, so I'm gonna ask nicely now, pleez don't be jackasses

Since you (sorta) asked nicely Im going to refrain from my typical rant about Floyd.

He is a good shit talker though!

Comment

Working...
                    X