No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eric Morel: I Wasn't Impressed By Chemito Moreno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eric Morel: I Wasn't Impressed By Chemito Moreno

Eric Morel (46-2, 23KOs) could consider moving up to 122 pounds is he doesn't secure a bantamweight title shot in the first half of 2012. Morel was very upset after learning that Mexico's Jorge' Travieso 'Arce scheduled a defense of his WBO bantamweight title against Lorenzo Parra for February 18th. Morel may face WBA champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno in April.

[Click Here To Read More]

He'll be impressed when Moreno gives him a thorough schooling.

Morel better bring a notebook.

Comment

morel better run from this fight as fast as he can.

Comment

Not impressed by Moreno ?

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Eric Morel (46-2, 23KOs) could consider moving up to 122 pounds is he doesn't secure a bantamweight title shot in the first half of 2012. Morel was very upset after learning that Mexico's Jorge' Travieso 'Arce scheduled a defense of his WBO bantamweight title against Lorenzo Parra for February 18th. Morel may face WBA champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno in April.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Then, you're the only one Eric.

Arce would be a much better style matchup for him.

Comment

lluisone, the Nationalistic hypocrite should be along any minute to admonish Margarito and yet sing the praises of a child rapist (who happens to be Puerto Rican like him). Yet, all the while saying a boxer who has done wrong deserves a second chance. The fool should be along any moment now.

Comment

Morel never has anything good to say plus the guy always talks about wanting to make these big fights and backs out of them the last minute he needs to fight the best fighters at that weight and stop all the bull****ing.

Comment

get a ****in life richardt ******

Comment

They all running from Morel

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  lluisone, the Nationalistic hypocrite should be along any minute to admonish Margarito and yet sing the praises of a child rapist (who happens to be Puerto Rican like him). Yet, all the while saying a boxer who has done wrong deserves a second chance. The fool should be along any moment now.
                  Morel did what he did and he paid for it ,i am not a ****** like you , i am not here to judge people, im not God, i dont support anything that he did in the past ,i love boxing and this is boxing

Comment

Morel did what he did and he paid for it ,i am not a ****** like you , i am not here to judge people, im not God, i dont support anything that he did in the past ,i love boxing and this is boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X