Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Pacino, John Travolta, Joe Pesci: Gotti: Three Generations movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik Dinero OG View Post
    hahahahahhahaah you're such a loser!!!

WoW aka World of Warcraft is like the biggest online multi player game everrrrr. 10 million people all aroung the world are playing it. It allows you to level up your character and do quests. You are either a mighty Alliance(good guys) or one of the powerful Horde(bad guys). Your enemy will always be the ones from the opposite faction.

Magicshadow - Warlock - realm: Anachronos - level:85 - gear: epic
    He's a geeky-nerdy-stinky-dork!. hahaha! WOW!

Comment

I heard about this not long ago, good cast except for Lindsay Lohan being in there. Should be a good one.

Comment

Erik Dinero: 1

Kevin Jesus: 0

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Yo..idk about Travolta though. Come to think of it, who is the "coldest" character he's ever played in a movie? .

GREASE, duhhhh broo

LuLz Jay Kay!

I didn't know about this movie Kev, it sounds sick. Dorian fronting like he's old enough to take someone to go see this anyway, shut up dude.

And Lindsay ftw.

Comment

Pacino=ATG, but he has seen better days. Pesci and Travolta shine as bad guys so this should be good.

Comment

Whaaaaaaat!?!?

I certaintly hope none of them die of old age before they finish it, I wanna see it!

Comment

Dorian, I'm seriously starting to think that you're angling to be the next G-Dogs.

That's e-suicide.

Just sayin.

Comment

Been hearing news about this for some time... Kickass cast if you ask me. Also reminds me of a cast Scorseses' got for another film he has planned. Daniel Day Lewis, Benicio del Toro and Gael Garcia Bernal... uffffff

Comment

Working...
                  X