Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and Peyton Manning is the newly appointed leader.

Its no coincidence that he now plays for the Denver Broncos, as the Denver International Airport is the secret Headquarters of the Illuminati.

And he's in those Papa John commercials. Papa John is filthy rich.

I rest my case. Anyone who can't see the connection is a lying piece of crap, or just brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Then go back to Bosnia and be ruled by three rotating presidents and good luck finding a job at 27% unemployment.
      Go back from where???

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs

NICE VIDEOS..TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD.

[QUOTE=squealpiggy;12940475]Didn't watch a single video and didn't have to.

Now you know why I don't read your ****

You expect ppl to read your rubbish but when it comes to the truth you don't want any of it...you hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Amazing.

I never said that corruption doesn't exist. Remember you're not advocating corruption, you're promoting insanely complex and pointless plots involving... well, so far you've been reticent to say exactly who was involved. Perhaps you don't know.

One thing that is certain: The level of corruption we endure in the West (which includes the likes of Britian, Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia) is minuscule compared to corruption in places like India or DR Congo or Russia. And yet if pressed those are the very nations you would support against supposed Western tyranny.

The biggest irony is that you are free to make such accusations against relatively progressive nations because you are free to make such accusations. And if that sounds like a tautology to you it's because you lack sufficient knowledge about the world.

If you knew anything about American politics you would know that healthcare is a contentious issue. I've been fortunate enough to live in two countries which both recognise healthcare as a basic human right. If you're not aware of the ideological struggle in the United States about healthcare then you haven't been paying attention.

Obama is popular as well. Politicians tend to be. What do you say to an unpopular politician? "Yes I would like to supersize my meal."

Right now I'm staying up until 4am or so to prepare for starting night shift. Aside from maybe watching a movie or playing some video games I literally have nothing better to do than this. I'm interested in the world around me, which is perhaps just one of the reasons why I know so much more about it than you.

Quick fact about the Royals. They cost the UK around £50 million per year. But that's in return for the British Exchequer receiving the benefits of the Crown Estates. The Crown Estates produce about £200 million per year. Net gain to the British taxpayers? £150 million annually.

The more you know...

I suppose one more ******ed conspiracy theory isn't going to damage you any further.

For the record he managed to be elected more times than "his daddy" did, what with George HW Bush losing his bid for a second term to Bill Clinton.

As for voting, I have never been and I am never likely to be a US citizen so I would not have been eligible to vote in those or any US elections. Had I been so eligible I would have voted for Gore and then for Kerry.

In my voting life in elections in the UK I have voted Labour twice and Conservative once. I owe no allegiance to any political party.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

One day I might create an auto-conspi******. It would be easy.

Click to answer. Do you agree with me?

Yes
            No (clicking leads to the response "Then you are a brainless zombie WAKE UP SHEEPLE!")
            No, and here are my reasons why (clicking leads to the response "Then you are a SHILL of the EVIL ZIONIST REPTILIAN CIAs!")

It would be indistinguishable from the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Do you guys think that the illuminati really exists?
              Yes, but not in the sense it is made out to be. A logical consensus would be that a bunch of wealthy people along with many global leaders gather at these bilderberg meetings or wherever they choose to discuss global events. Some people brand this as a conspiracy, but its really not because this has been going on for hundreds of years.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Go back from where???
                Don't tell me that you still live in Bosnia chap. Da tamo jos zivis, nebi bijo na Internetu cjeli dan, nego bi cjepo drva na selu. Pow!!!

Comment

Read up on Colonel Michael Aquino. Also on the Franklin Scandal.

There are people high up in government who molest little children and get away with it.

I don't know how true it is that Satanism is involved but it is a fact that Aleister Crowley mentioned sex magic in his rituals. He even said that a virgin boy is the best sacrifice.

Even if you don't believe in that it is true that if you torture and sexually abuse kids enough times you can cause their minds to break--when that happens their minds disassociate to get away from all the pain. And they can be programmed with alternate personalities.

That's just psychology not occult stuff.

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube that talk about this "Monarch programming" and how a lot of the music stars might be victims of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    Don't tell me that you still live in Bosnia chap. Da tamo jos zivis, nebi bijo na Internetu cjeli dan, nego bi cjepo drva na selu. Pow!!!
                    Ti spavas na netu my orthodox-bosnian friend...ja dodjem napalim vas malo pa izadjem ti i ovaj tvoj jaran squeely spavate na ovom kurcu ..ja sam trenutno u Bosni na odmoru..vec sam mjesec ovde ostajem jos mjesec ipo.svake godine idem na odmor u Bosnu i Njemacku..ja nisam u Americi i nikad nebi zelio da budem..ja znam kako je tamo imam rodjaka u St Louisu radite ko stoke a nista nemate (ti sigurno neradis al nema veze).. vi zivite gore nego ljudi u Bosni..ovde nemaju mozda puno al su sretniji nego vi tamo..kad dobijete free health care onda se javi ...POOWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs

Whenever i doodle, id always draw an eye. I wonder if they all mean im part of the Illuminati? or could it be Egyptian mythology, or Buddhism, where the 'all seeing eye' symbol has been used for centuries.
                      Luckily im not a Disney artist.
                      Last edited by The Noose; 01-22-2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X