No announcement yet.

Cotto Meets Secretly with DLH in Golf Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Unless you are a VP in the company like Hopkins or a high ranked employee like Mosley they are known for extorting fighters. Take a look at barerra for example.
    i have to agree with this. they take a **** on their fighters if they cant juice money anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
      Maybe they were sharing beauty tips??
      Could be but I think ODLH was trying to get Cotto to throw the fight for some major bucks.

ODLH: Hey Miguel, you are already known as a quitter to most Phony Margarina fans, why not help me help you.

Cotto: How so Oscar?

ODLH: All you have to do is pull a NO MAS in the fifth round against Pacquiao and I will pay you 15 million dollars. If you pull a no mas just like I did, then I wont look so bad because I was not even taking a beating like you were against Phony Plasterito.

Cotto: But Oscar, you have to consider that I did a no mas against a man who was caught wearing bricks in his wraps. You quit against a midget who was fighting at 120 just a few years ago. No way in hell will I be a big ***** like you and quit to Manny unless he too comes in the ring with loaded wraps. I was cheated and you know it. You on the other hand were getting bitach slapped by a midget while I was getting plastered by at least a middle weight who needs plaster for power in his fist, known as MANOS DE YESO.

Comment

uh-ohhhhs. draaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Oscar giving orientation on Cotto what to do when you have deformed face..

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
            DLH is slowly turning into Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate
            Here we go:

Here's a better one:
            Last edited by The Dreamer; 07-10-2009, 04:01 AM.

Comment

cotto will be signing with golden boy as soon as his contract expires, this is proof.

Comment

Cotto will be on the programme "Cheaters" next. He's cheating on his promoter with these secret meetings.

Comment

His ***** is p.r. No big deal.dont turn this into ****en tmz please

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                    Maybe they were sharing beauty tips??
                    First thought was "I bet De La Hoya asked him where he gets his eyebrows plucked"

Comment

Golden Boy newest member..I called this months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X