No announcement yet.

For those who "just don't get into politics"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who "just don't get into politics"

When time passes and your children or grandchildren ask you, "what did you do when they were destroying your money? Where were you when they were enslaving this nation?"

What are you worthless pieces of crap gonna say then?

I'm going to say "go outside."

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Comment

Timeout muthafcka

Comment

That I was enjoying the simple pleasures of life rather than spending 23 hours on lock down right next to the Unabomber?

I don't know.

Comment

what if he was outside already when he asked you that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              When time passes and your children or grandchildren ask you, "what did you do when they were destroying your money? Where were you when they were enslaving this nation?"

We are all slaves to the oil teed. We are all slaves to the greenback. Empires grow so large only to inevitably crumble. This has been shown throughout history.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

There is nothing to say. They will get out of America if it comes to that, depending on their skill level...and take their skills where there is demand for them in emerging economies. If you are raised by a welfare recipient who depends on the ponzi scheme ....with your children growing up as failures...then it's another story. Then they will be holding out their hand in the rationing line for a piece of bread with the inability to trade something of great value for better food, clothing, housing etc,.

Comment

You're all a bunch of zombies, lulled by the sweet LIES of a television.

Comment

Working...
                    X