No announcement yet.

**** my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** my life

Long story i graduated from catholic high school . My parents werent able to pay off my senior year tuition because of all kinds of other financial **** that happened. The school was lenient and let me graduate. But they wouldnt release my transcripts so i couldn't start college this past year.

Now things were looking to get better. My mom was suppose to get money back from the IRS after her account was frozen. But she has other debt to pay and just got laid off so that money needs to last. My dad works and that will keep us going fine.

But i dont know how they are going to pay the 5,500 dollars to the school. Do you all know if private schools settle tuition debt? If it werent for this i would just work and pay my way through college no big deal. But i cant do **** until my transcripts are released.

that sucks bro

maybe your old man can sell his H2 for some cash

Comment

just stay positive man. if i were you i would look into student loans. If you get that you get into collage right away. But im not sure about the transcrift situation. Id get a load personally. But whatever is good for you

Comment

Originally posted by MR. RIZ View Post
        that sucks bro

maybe your old man can sell his H2 for some cash
        lol, good thing mentioning that as if they haven't thought of it already

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          Long story i graduated from catholic high school . My parents werent able to pay off my senior year tuition because of all kinds of other financial **** that happened. The school was lenient and let me graduate. But they wouldnt release my transcripts so i couldn't start college this past year.

Now things were looking to get better. My mom was suppose to get money back from the IRS after her account was frozen. But she has other debt to pay and just got laid off so that money needs to last. My dad works and that will keep us going fine.

But i dont know how they are going to pay the 5,500 dollars to the school. Do you all know if private schools settle tuition debt? If it werent for this i would just work and pay my way through college no big deal. But i cant do **** until my transcripts are released.

5500 isn't much. I'm surprised your worried about this small amount; why do i say that? Cause you can find a loan with a bank or better set up a payment plan with the school and that will at least result in them releasing your transcript sooner

Comment

He can't get a loan for college because he needs transcripts to get into college..god damn son u owe 5500??? Idk what to tell you I hope everything turns for the best I'm going to start my first year in sept I can't imagine how it feels being left out...good luck son

Comment

if i was a millionaire i woulda helped you out real talk. i hate not having enough money to do ****

Comment

If this had happened to anyone else they would have been kicked out i think. They were lenient with us because my mom was in a bad car accident and out of work for 2 years. My parents didnt pay the first 3 years of school beacuse of this. But after my mom won a lawsuit on the car accident they paid them off. They didnt get a chance to pay the last year because her money was frozen after the irs wanted to investigate how she got that money. Now she is getting what is left back but that has to last while she pays off other debt and dosent work.

Comment

Your fault really, why did you go to a private school? Public School are good as them if you are willingly to put your head down.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    5500 isn't much. I'm surprised your worried about this small amount; why do i say that? Cause you can find a loan with a bank or better set up a payment plan with the school and that will at least result in them releasing your transcript sooner
                    This is your best bet really gettin a loan from the bank but u need a steady income before you do this because they are going to charge you interest and all that and mostlikly pay a certain amount of money monthly.

Comment

Working...
                    X