No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz vs mosley?

If this fight was to happen who would you pick?

Ortiz by KO ... Mosley was awful against Floyd and Pac, and I know most guys will say "But he was fighting against #1 and #2 in the world!" Well yeah, but he was also terrible against Mora and Mora is not a top level boxer. The main problem with Mosley right now, other than he can't pull the trigger anymore, is that he has stamina issues and tends to stop throwing punches. Even though Ortiz isn't a super boxer, he always trains very hard and has very good stamina and that's why I think Ortiz would be able to KO Mosley unless Mosley starts running like he did against Pacquiao, then it could be Ortiz via UD.

Comment

Ortiz stops him early

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Ortiz stops him early
        How? Shane has one of the best chins in boxing.

Comment

ortiz, easily

Comment

Ortiz can get caught and it's the style Mosley is known to feed off of, honestly I wouldn't say Ortiz easy. I know Mosley is done but Ortiz who squares up a lot could find himself in serious trouble, multiple times too. Both Peterson and Maidana were able to repeatedly land that overhand right and that's pretty much Mosley's best punch.

Comment

Ortiz, too much energy for the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                How? Shane has one of the best chins in boxing.
                ........Ortiz is a big puncher
                he's explosive and he will connect on shane's 40 year old past prime chin.

Plus shane doesn't look like he has the drive to continue fighting

Comment

Working...
                X