Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez...like you no other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's a bit overrated on here, having lost most of his big fights, but much respect for giving Manny all he can handle and mentally preparing him for the next big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      I think he's a bit overrated on here, having lost most of his big fights, but much respect for giving Manny all he can handle and mentally preparing him for the next big fights.
      He got robbed against Norwood and John. Seriously.

The 1st Pac fight was a draw, and a lot think he won the 2nd.

And the Mayweather fight was a complete farce.

Technically what you say is true ; but it's not exactly like he's Oscar De La Hoya or some ****. In all of his big fights, you can make a case for him winning ; except Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
        Pac should thank the following :

barrera - For giving him the chance while he's still on top.
        Morales - For beating him and making him more hungry
        JMM - For giving him so much trouble, Imagine if he blow away JMM too. up to this pt. maybe 80% of all professional fighters will claim that Pac is roiding or doing some experiments with Orochimaru
        DeLa Hoya - For the opportunity to kick his ass
        Cotto - For a great war that will be remembered forever
        lol naruto

Comment

one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            He got robbed against Norwood and John. Seriously.

The 1st Pac fight was a draw, and a lot think he won the 2nd.

And the Mayweather fight was a complete farce.

Technically what you say is true ; but it's not exactly like he's Oscar De La Hoya or some ****. In all of his big fights, you can make a case for him winning ; except Mayweather.
            It seems that according to BScene, he's the guy that ALMOST won all his big fights. He's a bit overrated in terms of skills and achievements. I still give him his props though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              It seems that according to BScene, he's the guy that ALMOST won all his big fights. He's a bit overrated in terms of skills and achievements. I still give him his props though.
              are you a boxing fan or a pacxing fan? cause you must not watch much boxing for you to think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                are you a boxing fan or a pacxing fan? cause you must not watch much boxing for you to think that.
                I'm a boxing fan, but Marquez is only really good at counter punching and decent at the rest. I had both Barrera and Morales higher P4P than Marquez.

I applaud him for keeping his skills this late in the game. That's something Barrera and Morales didn't have. They started fading in their early 30's. Marquez is 36 and is still pretty damn sharp.

Comment

Working...
                X