Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter, this is not MMA. In boxing we let the commission do their jobs and in this case they did their jobs and both fighters were clean, so end of

Comment

omg Marquez got a 6 pack. JUICER

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Who won both fights again?
        Doesn't matter because I'm not arguing that. They are both wildly overrated, IMO. Silva's UFC career has been the biggest smoke and mirrors sham in MMA and Sonnen getting a title shot at LHW after coming off a loss at MW and never holding a UFC belt speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Never thought I would agree with Sonnen on something but hes 100% right

Memo knows how to pass the standard urine tests like nothing and injected himself on youtube imagine what hes gonna inject JMM with
          You would agree with a donkey if he said that Marquez used PED. Get over it your god got koed let it go already......

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Doesn't matter because I'm not arguing that. They are both wildly overrated, IMO. Silva's UFC career has been the biggest smoke and mirrors sham in MMA and Sonnen getting a title shot at LHW after coming off a loss at MW and never holding a UFC belt speaks volumes.
            I won't lie here, I know **** all about the UFC. I just dislike Sonnen's shit talking.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              I won't lie here, I know **** all about the UFC. I just dislike Sonnen's shit talking.
              lol, that's cool man. I feel the same way about Sonnen. He started as this humble, hard working guy with bad luck, then someone in the UFC waved some money under his nose to go all WWF, and he's been a trolling mofo ever since.

Comment

I myself don't think Marquez cheated, but I have no problem with people that think he may have. Like the guy said, the eye test and going strictly off that it looks a bit fishy. I just think Marquez busted his ass for this fight and Pac's skills have greatly diminished.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                  Marquez knows that Pac has a lot of things in his mind besides boxing, he fought him three times so he knows what Manny's weaknesses are, he trained his ass off and of course he juiced up courtesy of Angel in disguise. that sums up of what happened to Pac. Manny should learn and focus solely on boxing on his remaining fights if he wants to retire on top, if he can't do that well he should just hang up those gloves and start building his own church.
                  How the fck is he going to retire on top , he cant beat JMM Bradley or Floyd , he wont fight Cotto Canelo or Martinez without a CW there are no WWs that he can beat , so all he has is a JW face first club fighter Rios .

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Never thought I would agree with Sonnen on something but hes 100% right

Memo knows how to pass the standard urine tests like nothing and injected himself on youtube imagine what hes gonna inject JMM with

STFU pac-tard... eat poop and die...

Comment

Broner-Gamboa
                      DLH-Trinidad II

Mayweather-Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X