No announcement yet.

Let's skip the B.S.: Mayweather vs. Martinez... and Pacquiao vs. Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's skip the B.S.: Mayweather vs. Martinez... and Pacquiao vs. Williams

It seems that Pacquiao won't take the tests that Mayweather is requesting. At this point, Floyd seems even more firmly entrenched in his position. OK, that's fine. then let's move forward. Enough with the B.S.

Mayweather can go fight Martinez at 154 or a catchweight shy of 160 (since 160 isn't Sergio's best weight). That is a terrific fight between two of the most skilled guys in the game.

Concurrently, Pacquiao should go fight Paul Williams at 147, or a little above if Williams needs the room (although Williams says that 147 is comfortable for him).

Mayweather vs Martinez.
    Pacquiao vs Williams

Let's make them happen in the fall.
    Yes. Those are good fights . I still get to see the top guys.
    78.95%
    No. I want to see Andre Berto and Kermit Cintron some more.
    10.53%
    I have never seen anyone fight other than Pacquiao.
    10.53%

floyd beats all 3 but he needs to fight them,he should stick with manny for the biggest fight possible at the moment,p will is overrated and floyd would pick him apart and make him look stupid,manny dont like to fight tall fighters so i think p will is out of the question

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      floyd beats all 3 but he needs to fight them,he should stick with manny for the biggest fight possible at the moment,p will is overrated and floyd would pick him apart and make him look stupid,manny dont like to fight tall fighters so i think p will is out of the question
      You gotta forget about Manny.

Floyd wants OST. And he wants full OST this time.

Comment

Martinez v pacquio would be way better. And Mayweather should fight Williams due to alot of hype around Williams advantage in being alot bigger in some ways.

Edit: thats assuming pacquio will move up lol. but its a logical thing for him to do anyway no one else is at welter

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          You gotta forget about Manny.

Floyd wants OST. And he wants full OST this time.
          i think both sides will bend a little bit,they have too.for the sake of boxing and fans,manny is running out of options,whats he gonna do fight margo,berto,hes got a chance too loose in any of them fights or go atfer cotto at 154 again,he will some fans if he does that,no shame in loosing to the best if he fights floyd

Comment

160: martines wins

154: pw stops pacman

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
              Martinez v pacquio would be way better. And Mayweather should fight Williams due to alot of hype around Williams advantage in being alot bigger in some ways.

Edit: thats assuming pacquio will move up lol. but its a logical thing for him to do anyway no one else is at welter
              1) The Dragon and Williams share Al Haymon

2) Martinez can't make 147. Pacquiao would want Martinez to come to 143 or 144 probably. P Dub is more flexible with his weight.

3) The Dragon just beat the #1 WW. He doesn't gain by fighting an unranked WW or #3 JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                160: martines wins

154: pw stops pacman
                Then they're challenging fights. Let's see 'em

I know Floyd would fight Sergio at 154...or 156-158.

Comment

lolz some fans really dont want to see PAC-PBF, I wonder why?

I have yet to see PBFs REAL position for this fight, it have been recently said that their minds are far from this until after Floyd's & Pac's vacation ...

yet another preliminary fights before the fight of the century at least fighting this two guys (Sergio & Paul) at least sound good and dangerous ...

PAC-Williams 147 BRING IT ON!

Comment

I voted YES as "PLAN B"

Comment

Working...
                    X