No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Notice Jim Lampley Almost Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Notice Jim Lampley Almost Crying

Lol... I thought that was funny... I could always tell he was biased towards pac with all the BOOM BAM BANGS whenever pac would land a punch (in previous fights)

...just wondering who else noticed lampley all choked up at the end of the fight when he was advertising the upcoming fights.... any videos of it up yet??

Merchant had somewhat of a look of disgust on his face too after Marquez said something like "Viva Mexico". They were all bitter except for RJJ.

Comment

That is nothing new is not the first time he gets emotional and on the verge of crying. One example was Cotto-Margarito I.

Comment

Hell, I cried. For Marquez but still.

Comment

love how merchant and Lampley had to eat there words been calling the fight like Manny was pitching a shut out the only time they gave JMM props was the 2times manny was kissing the canvas

Comment

Yep... Normally I agree when he gets choked up... Usually when somebody dies

This time, I just laughed... How bias can u be?

Comment

I don't think he was crying just running out of breath after a really long sentence.

lol @ thinking he was going to break down at the end of the show for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                love how merchant and Lampley had to eat there words been calling the fight like Manny was pitching a shut out the only time they gave JMM props was the 2times manny was kissing the canvas
                What is that old white guy doing with his hand in pacquiaos face in your gif. ? Trying to block people from getting a good picture ? Serious I saw that last night that's the best thing I could think of.

Comment

I thought he was choking up too but I think he was just caughting a bit of breath after a long sentence.

Comment

Lampley cries when the wind blows.

Comment

Working...
                    X