Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Yusaf Mack RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing here is that Ward has nowhere to go, there's not enough money for him in Oakland, while I'm sure he could get a good purse for fighting Froch in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Thanks for posting that. Looked like a delayed reaction from that body shot

Comment

• Went to take a dump...when I came back the fight was over... Froch finished him. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          The thing here is that Ward has nowhere to go, there's not enough money for him in Oakland, while I'm sure he could get a good purse for fighting Froch in the UK.
          He's got plenty of options. Pascal at 175 is one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He's got plenty of options. Pascal at 175 is one of them.
            Only if Pascal beats Dawson again and moves down to 168. Ward already said that he's going to stay at 168.
            Last edited by vacon04; 11-17-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Happy for Froch. He did what he needed to do against an opponent like Mack. Destruction. I REALLY want to see Kessler rematch Froch, as I think Froch will win a very good fight. But lets be real, nothing has changed as far as a Ward rematch goes. Froch needs to fight someone with at the very least an excellent inside game and look amazing doing so before I could take a Ward rematch seriously.

Comment

• Brits never cease to amaze me. This guy beats a mediocre weight drained fighter, and all of a sudden he deserves a rematch with the guy who took him to school? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Then so is Kessler surely
                  Kessler didn't destroy Bute. And I thought Froch edged Kessler anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                    Brits never cease to amaze me. This guy beats a mediocre weight drained fighter, and all of a sudden he deserves a rematch with the guy who took him to school? Lmao
                    No he beat Bute who ranked 3rd i Believe at the time of the fight. Froch has pretty much put himself as #2 in the division so why is it so hard to grasp why he should get another shot at ward. He's probably going to fight Kessler in the meantime which will further solidify the #2 spot for the division

Comment

• RichCCFC Why you so bitter? You scared Froch might surpass Calzaghe lol

Comment

Working...
                      X