Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler camp no longer keen on that Ward rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    ofcourse kessler doesnt want to fight ward and even if he did sauerland wouldnt let him, they all know kessler isnt good enough to compete with andre. the way kessler has been dodging fights his entire career i dont see him getting anywhere near a ward rematch. he just wants to keep making excuses while taking the easiest fights possible.

if froch fights bute look for kessler to avoid ward to fight someone like taylor or one of the dirrell brothers (which wouldnt be a bad fight to be fair). still he will never fight ward again.
    Dude. Kessler has dodged noone. In fact hé fought Mundine with a bad back, Beyer with busted ribs, Calzaghe with a broken hand and Ward and Froch with doublevision. The guy is a warriour who travels the globe and you should show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Dude. Kessler has dodged noone. In fact hé fought Mundine with a bad back, Beyer with busted ribs, Calzaghe with a broken hand and Ward and Froch with doublevision. The guy is a warriour who travels the globe and you should show some respect.
      he had double visison after the fights with froch and ward not before or during. you couldnt pass a medical test to fight amateur or pro with double vision. mundine and beyer suck, c level fighters at best both of them.

he only fought 3 quality fighters and two of them took his heart and they all beat him (froch was robbed). he blatantly ducked bute and hes been protected his entire career. he will travel, i give him that but being from denmark you dont have much choice.

i have respect for anyone who gets in the ring, fighters who reach the highest level i have nothing but respect for. i still think hes been protected and i dont see him getting in the ring with ward knowing whats waiting in the oposite corner.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        he had double visison after the fights with froch and ward not before or during. you couldnt pass a medical test to fight amateur or pro with double vision. mundine and beyer suck, c level fighters at best both of them.

he only fought 3 quality fighters and two of them took his heart and they all beat him (froch was robbed). he blatantly ducked bute and hes been protected his entire career. he will travel, i give him that but being from denmark you dont have much choice.

i have respect for anyone who gets in the ring, fighters who reach the highest level i have nothing but respect for. i still think hes been protected and i dont see him getting in the ring with ward knowing whats waiting in the oposite corner.
        No. The eyeproblems started before Ward. Doublevision after taking punches to the head. Wards headbutts aggrevated the condition to a point where hé couldnt see. I believe you Can hear him telling his corner that after the fourth or fifth round.

So its a duck if you refuse to fight someone for 10 bucks? You are reaching.

Comment

So its a duck if you refuse to fight someone for 10 bucks? You are reaching.
          Depends on how much Stigletz is selling his title to Kessler for.

Comment

Why would he want a rematch??? HE CAN'T BEAT WARD!!!

Comment

good ass excuses ^ this guy is pathetic ^

Comment

Working...
              X