No announcement yet.

When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    What do you mean, you "didn't even see them for the Olympics"? Are you aware that the Cuban government is a communist dictatorship, whose citizens are not allowed to travel freely?

The reason why so many Cuban fans are so interested in their fighters is because they've been locked up in Cuba for most of their lives. Why do you think a guy like Rigondeaux has two gold medals and, at age 32, only has eleven pro fights? He had to flee his home country to be free and compete.
    I mean on the forum. There was an Olympic thread and hardly any Cuban activity.

The fans only show up here for Cuban fighters, hardly boxing fans if you ask me.

Comment

Nonito is a level above almost every fighter around his weight class. The only one that I can see giving him a tough fight is Mares who has showned the ability to adjust. Mares doesn't have a lot of power but I still like that fight.

Rigo will shut down like every other fighter has shut down against Donaire. Nonito has too much speed, punching power and ring savy. He sees everything in the ring and is always thinking in there.

Rigo hasn't faced any top fighters, he looks good but is very unproven

Comment

All is well and good but Donaire actually has to fight one of these guys first before he can smash them and ruin their careers.

Comment

I want to know if the TS made a thread about pinoys before pacquiao got blasted out?? It will be good fight if it ever happens. There will be no blowing out. It will be a competitive fight.

Comment

Looks as if Donaire is doing a little ducking and dodging. The fact is Donaire will never fight Mares because of Golden Boy and Donaires pig headed promoter. So all is left is Rigo but yet the fight is not looking good, and the only two reasons is either ducking by Donaire or protection by Arum.
            It becomes rediculous when you hype a fighter like Donaire, who will not fight the other man for who knows what reason and yet the claim for his fans are lack of opposition.
            To none Donaire bandwagon fans, the Rigondeaux fight is the best fight for that weightclass that can he made.

Plus when, and I'm sure he will; Donaire won't fight Rigo, move up in weight (which Rigo already said he will chase him up weightclass as well)and will fight lesser opposition. Donaire moves up, would love to see his A$$ get lit up by Russell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller
              The reason Why I Say Cubans is because the fans only post mainly when they talk about a Cuban. That shades they aren't true boxing fans imo. I didn't even see them for the Olympics

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Now you're just talking out of your damn ass. Pull up that thread again and tell me the same Cubans posting here now didn't post there then.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Very.

And lol @ at this thread.

"My fighter is a ducker BUT he WOULD beat such and such."

aint that the story of rigo's pro carreer tho?
                Funny how you completely chose to ignore the rest of my post. Finally showing your colors danceswithfire?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand
                  Looks as if Donaire is doing a little ducking and dodging. The fact is Donaire will never fight Mares because of Golden Boy and Donaires pig headed promoter. So all is left is Rigo but yet the fight is not looking good, and the only two reasons is either ducking by Donaire or protection by Arum.
                  It becomes rediculous when you hype a fighter like Donaire, who will not fight the other man for who knows what reason and yet the claim for his fans are lack of opposition.
                  To none Donaire bandwagon fans, the Rigondeaux fight is the best fight for that weightclass that can he made.

Plus when, and I'm sure he will; Donaire won't fight Rigo, move up in weight (which Rigo already said he will chase him up weightclass as well)and will fight lesser opposition. Donaire moves up, would love to see his A$$ get lit up by Russell Jr.
                  Donaire won't make it out of 126 and up. He won't fight Russell Jr. The only person I can see him fighting at 126 is Ponce or Chris John or Jhonny Gonzalez who has shown a weak chin.

Comment

I'm half Cuban, and I even think Rigo gets busted up by Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Donaire won't make it out of 126 and up. He won't fight Russell Jr. The only person I can see him fighting at 126 is Ponce or Chris John or Jhonny Gonzalez who has shown a weak chin.

Like you said "persise opposition, and obvious choice for least resistant"! The fact it will go both ways for Donaire fans, if he doesn't fight Rigo its lack of opposition, and Russell Jr would be the same, thought Russell has more fights and no title! Donaire will keep Running from the best opponents and Arum will make sure to protect him against Criticism!

Comment

Working...
                      X