• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacido y criado Catolico.

Ahora soy Agnostico..

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I got a guy......he deals in Jerseys.....he can hook it up for only 79.99!!!

$79.99 Can he throw in a couple cumbia cd's?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        The thing is for every fake there's a real. Do people use religion to control other people? yes but thats not all people. they just use that channel, doesnt mean every uses religion for that purpose. There are actually sincere people that have had an experience with God and believe in him and believe in an after life. They believe we have a purpose in life more than just to go through all the pleasures and live any old way. That why He put a conscious in us to deal with us and to be able to tell between right and wrong. We ignore it and go off our 5 senses which fail us miserably
        With all due respect though, those are YOUR personal experiences and they don't show any proof of anything. I have had very emotional moments in my life that are experiences I could have attributed to "god".

Doesn't mean he/she/it exists. What you believe and what is real are two very different things. Just like I grew out of Santa Clause, I grew out of the stories from the Bible and the Catholic teachings I was raised with.

Like I said, religion and god are comforting to people, I get that. I just have issues when people go to the extreme. A force like religion is unbending, it claims to know everything and anything. The people who claim this knowledge want to see people that don't believe like them destroyed.

Before you say that's not true, I hear it all the time from my family that I'm going to burn in hell for my lack of belief, that's not a very Christian thing to say. Threatening with violence and burning in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          With all due respect though, those are YOUR personal experiences and they don't show any proof of anything. I have had very emotional moments in my life that are experiences I could have attributed to "god".

Doesn't mean he/she/it exists. What you believe and what is real are two very different things. Just like I grew out of Santa Clause, I grew out of the stories from the Bible and the Catholic teachings I was raised with.

Like I said, religion and god are comforting to people, I get that. I just have issues when people go to the extreme. A force like religion is unbending, it claims to know everything and anything. The people who claim this knowledge want to see people that don't believe like them destroyed.

Before you say that's not true, I hear it all the time from my family that I'm going to burn in hell for my lack of belief, that's not a very Christian thing to say. Threatening with violence and burning in hell.

No offence but not all religious people are like your family. I have been going to a Christian church for a couple of month's now and they are all very nice people. I've actually missed a couple services (crudo) and they didn't come hounding me down or threaten my soul with eternal damnation, they were actually concerned about my well being and asked if there was anything they could do to get my faith back up.

I'm not trying to preach man but there's a big difference between Jesus Christ and "Santa Clause".

Comment

Originally posted by liraj
            No offence but not all religious people are like your family. I have been going to a Christian church for a couple of month's now and they are all very nice people. I've actually missed a couple services (crudo) and they didn't come hounding me down or threaten my soul with eternal damnation, they were actually concerned about my well being and asked if there was anything they could do to get my faith back up.

I don't mean to preach man but there's a big difference between Jesus Christ and "Santa Clause".
            Actually there is not much difference, sorry but you need to do your homework. Outside of the Bible, there's no evidence that Jesus even existed.

Also, my family does it in the same way, because they love me and don't want my soul lost. I get where Christians are coming from but it's just ridiculous when you look at it.

Do you know that the virgin birth, crucifixion, raising on the 3rd day, performing miracles, raising the dead, curing the blind and even being born on Dec 25th is not original to the Bible?

All of that was taken from previous religions and gods. When you look at the history of Christianity and all 3 Abrahamic religions, they are just regurgitations of other beliefs man, sorry to break this news to you but it's 100% true.

Now you can believe what you want, and I respect that. I understand it gives millions of people purpose and comfort but for me, the truth is much more important than "ignorance is bliss".

I'm not saying there is no god, I just don't take the Bible literally or any other religious book for that matter. All you have to do is study the history of each religion and you will find out how utterly ridiculous it really is. Talking snakes, living inside whales for 3 days, a great flood and the building of an ark, burning bushes......I mean come on bro.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              La mayoria de los Lations son Catolicos...ustedes que son???
              Religion is for Sheeple!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                so temo tu cres e la relegio de la science,
                No existe la religion de la ciencia. Ya que un requisito de la religion es tener fé y la fé es la creencia ciega en algo que no es demonstrable. Tal cosa no puede existir en cualquier ramo cientifico. Ya que todo debe ser demonstrable y comprobable.

Originally posted by liraj View Post

I'm not trying to preach man but there's a big difference between Jesus Christ and "Santa Clause".
                Yeah there's a big difference there was a guy kind enough to give gifts away and was declared a saint and Jesus never existed.

If you talk about the mystical side, then there's no difference. Just like unicorns, the tooth fairy. There's more debatable "proof" that big foot exists than there is demonstrable evidence that a god exists.

Comment

I aint mad at ya...................Team Jesus all day

Comment

Actually there is not much difference, sorry but you need to do your homework. Outside of the Bible, there's no evidence that Jesus even existed.

Also, my family does it in the same way, because they love me and don't want my soul lost. I get where Christians are coming from but it's just ridiculous when you look at it.

Do you know that the virgin birth, crucifixion, raising on the 3rd day, performing miracles, raising the dead, curing the blind and even being born on Dec 25th is not original to the Bible?

All of that was taken from previous religions and gods. When you look at the history of Christianity and all 3 Abrahamic religions, they are just regurgitations of other beliefs man, sorry to break this news to you but it's 100% true.

Now you can believe what you want, and I respect that. I understand it gives millions of people purpose and comfort but for me, the truth is much more important than "ignorance is bliss".

I'm not saying there is no god, I just don't take the Bible literally or any other religious book for that matter. All you have to do is study the history of each religion and you will find out how utterly ridiculous it really is. Talking snakes, living inside whales for 3 days, a great flood and the building of an ark, burning bushes......I mean come on bro.
                    check this out

http://beginningandend.com/jesus-exi...-jesus-christ/

Comment

exactly they are mine everyone has to have their own. The bible says no man can come to me unless my father draws him first. So yeah i dont expect you to believe or anyone for the matter to take my word for it. You have to have your own experience which will bring faith in your heart to believe such things...

Comment

Working...
                      X