• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The correct way of losing weight gradually

in a space of a month

how much ideal weight is there to lose

1-2lbs per week.

Comment

is it safe to drop more weight than that burning more calories working out? like instead of having low calories in your diet you can burn more than you take in? ive lost up to 7 pounds in a week but i dont starve my work outs are just really intense

I usually take in about 2.200 calories daily and pretty much none are empty

Comment

As long as you are burning off more than you are taking in, you will lose weight. You'll lose the same amount of weight eating 5000 and burning 5500 than you would eating 1800 and burning 2300.

It takes approx 3500 calorie deficit to burn 1lb of fat.

Comment

i lost 9lbs in less than two days once but i doubt that's the correct way to lose weight

Comment

This all depends on how much extra body fat you have and how you feels after loosing a certain amount of weight. The ideal amount is between 2-3 pounds per week assuming that you can afford to loose body fat. Calorie wise, you should already have an idea of how much you eat on a daily basis and the type of diet you follow. In simple words, you should already know what types of food you eat on a daily basis and the size of serving. By estimating your daily calorie intake. This will tell you more or less how much food/calorie intake you need to maintain your current weight. You can also determine what foods and how much you can cutout of your daily diet in order to reach your desired weight. This along with a good exercise program and effort you can safely loose weight. I would recommend having your body fat, muscle mass and water weight measured before and keeping a weekly log of your progress.

Comment

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Are you looking to lose fat or just drain water weight before a weigh in that is 24 hours before a fight?

Comment

Fat people can easily drop more then 1-2 lb safely in a few weeks..

But most normal people who have a bit of fat.. will need to take time and do it properly rather then dropping fast and then putting it straight back when you put calorie intake back up to intake

Comment

Agree, losing weight little by little is the healthiest, and you keep it longer as compared to those diets where you lose some but then gain a lot more.

Comment

I'm 5'10 and I walk around at about 151, and I want to fight at 141 but no matter how hard I sweat I can't get any lower than 146. Am I doing something wrong? I was told that I eat too few calories so my body thinks i'm starving, but the person that told me this had to leave so I couldn't get too much more on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X