Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems that Asians are very content on the public golf course.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just strolling their little Asian selfs around in the nice weather, hacking up the course with a smile

that was ****ing brilliant

Comment

it is not a royalty type thing. it is easy to find. even those awesome golf sims are in hotels and maybe some arcades.

i can ask if anyone really wants to know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        It's 72 degrees here in the blow-me state. On my was home I have to drive by the public course. I swear every player on that course was Asian. Just strolling their little Asian selfs around in the nice weather, hacking up the course with a smile. I hear it Golf is a royalty in Asian countries, something only the very rich can play. I bet they feel real warm and toasty when they can come here and play the public course for 14 dollars. Asians are a good lot, respectful and smart. I bet the ones that are out there close to my house really like the USA. They definately do not support terrorism.
        They are ****ing annoying ass hell. They don't go to their own ball, they all follow each other to every friggen ball and go soooooo slow.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          They are ****ing annoying ass hell. They don't go to their own ball, they all follow each other to every friggen ball and go soooooo slow.

and they dont know how to drive those gold carts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Atleast they don't blow themselves up.
              No, but they drive the carts on the greens...

Comment

Scotlands the home of golf never seen any asians playing golf in scotland tho

Comment

Working...
                X