Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you approve of Wladimir Klitschko fighting Odlanier Solis on April 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna say no, but as you said, his options are limited.

Solis was one of the top contenders before he fought Vitali. So, the truth!, Solis would be one of the top opponents for Wladimir to choose.

I think Solis should fight for another title shot, but I wonder if he would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Why isn't the Povektin fight happening? I thought that was almost set?

I was looking forward to that.
      Looks like it's being delayed until summer. Wladimir wants to have it in a big outdoor stadium in Kiev or Moscow.

Wlad will probably be having a voluntary defense on April 6.

Comment

I wanted to vote 'yes' but not because his options are limited but because I think it will be a genuinely good fight (if Solis comes in shape). Solis is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Looks like it's being delayed until summer. Wladimir wants to have it in a big outdoor stadium in Kiev or Moscow.

Wlad will probably be having a voluntary defense on April 6.
          Oh ok, well that's no so bad I suppose.

If it's just a voluntary defense in April I wouldn't mind Solis. Shame he's not in the Top 10 because I think he's potentially a Top 10 calibur HW.

Comment

I'm a Wlad fan, but I do not approve of this fight.

Comment

It's a rubbish fight, for sure.

But who else is willing to fight Wladimir?

Comment

Wlad's options aren't limited.

Fury, Pulev, Povetkin, Helenius, Solis, Adamek, Boytsov, all within reach.

Solis was acceptable instead of Thompson, Wach, but not now that Wladimir has Povetkin and Fury on his plate.

Enough of lackluster fights, the fans want to see matchups against Povetkin, Fury and Pulev this year.

Comment

I'm okay with it. There's so few guys left, ya know?

Mitchell got knocked off. Pulev is fighting Adamek. Arreola and Stiverne are facing each other. Price and Wilder aren't ready. Povetkin is a coward. Who else? Fight Boystov?

Fury called Wlad out, but I bet he would want a lot of money to make the fight happen, another Haye fiasco. Let him earn his mandatory position and then the cards can all where they may.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I'm okay with it. There's so few guys left, ya know?

Mitchell got knocked off. Pulev is fighting Adamek. Arreola and Stiverne are facing each other. Price and Wilder aren't ready. Povetkin is a coward. Who else? Fight Boystov?

Fury called Wlad out, but I bet he would want a lot of money to make the fight happen, another Haye fiasco. Let him earn his mandatory position and then the cards can all where they may.
                    Adamek, Boytsov and Fury are Ring top ten.

One of those would be okay, or perhaps Pianeta.

Tye Fields (who was KOed by Wach) and Manuel Charr knocked out Konstantine Airich in round one. Solis went the distance with him, and strugged with him bit after becoming tired around round three.

Comment

No, I feel he could find someone more worthy than Solis. If Solis shows up in condition though and is ready to fight, he might make a fight of it, but I doubt. Wlad by KO inside 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X