No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton's Comeback: Murray, Quigg-Munroe II Linked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton's Comeback: Murray, Quigg-Munroe II Linked

Ricky Hatton’s potential comeback card on November 24 at the MEN Arena would showcase the cream of talent from the boxer/promoter/trainer’s star-studded stable as the top man himself fights for the first time in three years.

According to the Manchester Evening News today, Martin Murray will provide back-up to the ‘Hitman’ in a world middleweight title bout, whilst super-bantamweights Scott Quigg and Rendall Munroe will try again for the interim WBA belt after their contest in June ended with a clash of heads.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's apparent where this is leading. PBF said he'd fight Hatton in the UK & I'd bet my shirt that it happens next Summer in a mega ca$h WBC title of some sorts.

Comment

More alphabet B/S. Quigg vs Munroe should be for the British title not the worthless WBA interim tricket. I have it from the horse's mouth that Gary Hyde offered both a fight with Rigo which they wisely turned down & how can Martin Murrey fight for a so called World title? & not fight Martinez/Chavez or Geale. This is 100% cobblers & Hatton should be charged under the trades discripton act! B.J.Saunders is the #1 contender for the British 160Lb title & Murrey should either defend against him or relinquish!

Comment

Quigg-Munroe II needs to happen ASAP, was really annoyed how the first fight ended. Cannot see Murray in a world title fight and all this talk about Hatton's comeback is starting to get a little boring.

I wish he'd let us know what's happening.

Comment

ricky hatton vs mathew hatton

Comment

Working...
          X