No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz: Time To Prove Myself To Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz: Time To Prove Myself To Puerto Rico

Undefeated WBO Latino Junior Lightweight Champion and hot Puerto Rican prospect Luis "El Artesano" Cruz (17-0,14Ko's) has agreed to fight former World Champion Román "Rocky" Martínez (24-1-1,15Ko's) in the Showtime Co Main Event of Juan Manuel López vs. Orlando Salido card on Saturday, April 16th at the Rubén Rodríguez Coliseum in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

i want the winner to fck up adrien broner next.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Undefeated WBO Latino Junior Lightweight Champion and hot Puerto Rican prospect Luis "El Artesano" Cruz (17-0,14Ko's) has agreed to fight former World Champion Román "Rocky" Martínez (24-1-1,15Ko's) in the Showtime Co Main Event of Juan Manuel López vs. Orlando Salido card on Saturday, April 16th at the Rubén Rodríguez Coliseum in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I'm sad for Rocky. He's a warrior, but undisciplined on defense. His career may end here. He will not last much against Cruz.

Comment

I dont like the fight we can have two champs instead of one but I like rocky but I kno cotto has the best prospects on the island

Comment

Im a huge Rocky fan, but im sad to say Cruz will **** him up and bad.

Cruz TKO9

Comment

good fight, thanks cotto promotions!

Comment

Oh damn!!! Now this is a good fight coming up. I'll buy it even on PPV.

Comment

Jose chelo gonzalez is also fighting but it won't be aired.i got cruz,rocky loves abandoning that defense...lets see if cruz can take a punch too

Comment

Working...
                X