Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Manny KOs Miguel will Cotto fans blame it on Plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    ok...former flyweight then
    Tyson weighed 126 at some point in his life so maybe hes a featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
      Catchweight won't be issue since Cotto's team made the weight, Evangelista is a thing of the past Cotto could care less, Margarito remark is foolish since Cotto hasn't fought tentativly, and I trust in Freddie Roach as do many fans to be fair. There are no excuses available for Cotto's side, but how about the excuses that will fire out from Pac fans should Cotto win.
      No excuses at all.

As Pacquiao says "Noting Pirsonal"

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        my hero?

my hero is Bill Gates...richest man in the world

and win or lose, PAC is a FW....if YOUR hero can't handle a FW, then he should retire
        Pacman fought more at Super FW than FW and was more impressive. However, after seeing his body and power at 140 if you don't believe that Pacman would be much more comfortable there or at LW then your foolish. Plus, take a look at the sizes of both men they are equal in almost every aspect. Cotto is not much 'bigger'.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
          Tyson was a 190lbs 13 year old, true story.

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post
            No excuses at all.

As Pacquiao says "Noting Pirsonal"
            Yep that's what I'm saying. They both wanted this and now have to deal with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Dude..why do you hate on Cotto do much?Are you obsessed with him or something?

All I see is posts hating on this great fighter.You are a bum without a life.And I think Margarito did cheat against him....is that the hate?That your cheating fighter had to, well cheat to win the biggest fight of his career?Pathetic!

And Cotto is gonna smash Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Tyson was a 190lbs 13 year old, true story.
                no shiet. but he was lighter than that at 3 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post

if he fought and won a title there then you could make a valid argument

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                    Cotto didnt even look good in the Clottey Fight
                    Would you look good fighting out of one eye. Clottey's right was the only thing landing really. Coincedence? Plus look at the fight again Clottey looked foolish several times going for big punches and hitting nothing at all. Nothing against Clottey but a one eyed Cotto was able to keep the fight competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
                      Pacman fought more at Super FW than FW and was more impressive. However, after seeing his body and power at 140 if you don't believe that Pacman would be much more comfortable there or at LW then your foolish. Plus, take a look at the sizes of both men they are equal in almost every aspect. Cotto is not much 'bigger'.

i swear, everyone else gets to bait and make generalizations but the moment ole mak tries it, people jump all over me...geezus

Comment

Working...
                      X