No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned tomorrow??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Dont get all drunk and pissed when haye loses. You cant get locked up, its very improtant that you're here to bump the fnf thresd every friday.
    LOL, I know, I have to limit myself to only 3 or 4 beers. Haye could likely look like garbage and I'd be saying he won every rd...."He was robbed, he was robbed!!"

Comment

The lady and I are going to my parents to watch the fight on their 52" Sony. There will be shots and celebration

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        LOL, I know, I have to limit myself to only 3 or 4 beers. Haye could likely look like garbage and I'd be saying he won every rd...."He was robbed, he was robbed!!"
        Ive been known to do that, its why i ALWAYS watch the next when i wake up. I've found myself with entirely different perceptions when watching sober. We should be ok on sat cuz the fight's on at 4. I wont be a mess...

Fnf is late as shi t tonits.

Comment

dats only cuz you are a dumb drunk who is a newbie to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Ive been known to do that, its why i ALWAYS watch the next when i wake up. I've found myself with entirely different perceptions when watching sober. We should be ok on sat cuz the fight's on at 4. I wont be a mess...

Fnf is late as shi t tonits.
            That sucks, wonder why it's coming on so late tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8ЯŠ View Post
              dats only cuz you are a dumb drunk who is a newbie to boxing
              I'm not a newbie to dealing with idiots like you so pissoff worm, before I make your account go away.....the REAL posters here can do all kinds of stuff to chumps who don't know any better.

Comment

just like the last K bro fight, by the time I get a working smooth stream....vitali/wlad has their hands raised fight over. (soilis fight)

Comment

That sucks, wonder why it's coming on so late tonight
                  Its in colorado. Plus they have wimbledon stuff on before so i guess that takes precedence. So the fights start at 9 in co and 11 on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    Lets hear it,1st big heavyweight fight in 8 years

imma have the catfish and cold beers on deck,watching the big screen with boxingscene pulled up
                    sigh. i'm flat out broke. got bills piling up with more bills to follow. nonetheless, i'll keep myself up to date regarding the fight and download a good copy of the fight hopefully within 24 hours.

Comment

getting up at 4am for the fight so will just be drinking coffee.

Comment

Working...
                      X