No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs Juanma

Do people still think gamboa will dominate juanma?? I'm not so sure anymore, gamboa did not look impressive at all last night...Not saying juanma would beat gamboa but alot of people said juanma wouldnt even last 4 rounds with gamboa

Gamboa would still knock JuanMa the **** out! Lets not get crazy!

Comment

I cant believe people actually think Juanma would have any chance.

Gamboa comes back after a 14 month lay-off and coasted against a good opponent in a new division who had good power and a very good chin. Gamboa Drops him twice, hurts him a bunch of times, walked around with his hands down and clowned around while winning 10 or 11 rounds.

Juanma is slow, has no punch resistance and Gamboa is all wrong for him. One sided demolition. Gamboa would take that fight serious, when he does that, the clowning around and coasting goes away.

Comment

I def think Juanma has a good chance in that fight with his power. If he can time a nice big shot, I see him hurting Gamboa or maybe KO. I think Gamboas odd are better but Juanma def has a shot to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Do people still think gamboa will dominate juanma?? I'm not so sure anymore, gamboa did not look impressive at all last night...Not saying juanma would beat gamboa but alot of people said juanma wouldnt even last 4 rounds with gamboa
          Wait and see what JuanMa looks like after his extended layoff before drawing any conclusions. He might look a lot worse than you imagine. Yuri looked pretty good for a guy who hasn't fought in fifteen months. He dominated a solid fighter and scored a couple of KDs. Lopez has power, so he's still dangerous to anyone, I agree. But JuanMa loses to a sharp Gamboa.

Comment

There is a big diference between juanma chin and farenas chin..but I will love to see that..

Comment

Yeah I think Gamboa still beats Juanma pretty good. Gamboa is still the better and faster boxer and last night was just ring rust. I don't think he'll dominate but I see Juanma in big trouble.

Comment

Let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Wait and see what JuanMa looks like after his extended layoff before drawing any conclusions. He might look a lot worse than you imagine. Yuri looked pretty good for a guy who hasn't fought in fifteen months. He dominated a solid fighter and scored a couple of KDs. Lopez has power, so he's still dangerous to anyone, I agree. But JuanMa loses to a sharp Gamboa.
                  Cuban ..man..was you scared yesterday when gamboa insisted in pass 1 inch bellow the line of the incoming punch..sometimes even three times in a row..farenas was throwing monster hooks I believed at that moment that nobody can take a hook like that but gamboa did it..he need to be more careful but @ 130 the competence not get a lot better than that..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    There is a big diference between juanma chin and farenas chin...
                    Seems that way. Farenas showed good chin and a lot of heart. He was there to win, not be an opponent. That goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                    X