• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    Well you would say that wouldnt you....
    GTFO Shamrock Rovers fan.

Comment

To the TS, most football fans outside of the Premiership are the real football fans. 'Big Four' have a glory following, and apart from maybe Tottenham, Man City, Villa and Everton.....the rest of the league are there to make the numbers up.

Plus, the Championship is where you'll find the English talent as the Prem is being flooded with foreign stars.

I'm a lifelong Nottingham Forest fan, and although we've had our fair share of the glory days.....perhaps over-achieving (not our fault with the greatest manager of all-time at the helm).....them days are long gone for us.

We average 20-24,000 a week (City Ground holds 31,000), depending on the opposition quality, and easily sell out against the likes of Derby, Leicester, Newcastle......plus the big Prem teams.

Prediction for this season is a top half finish, pushing for play-offs the season after. I don't think we are neccesarily hated by other fans (except Derby and Leicester)....and are respected for our glory days for such an unfashionable club to reach extraordinary heights.

By the way.....why Carlisle?

Comment

I just posted carlisle united because that was the first team that popped into my head.

Comment

I'm a genuine league 2 supporter - Macclesfield Town - Home town. Was brought up as a Man Utd supporter when I was a nipper, only until my mum started working up at Macc Town when I was 8 or 9 that I started going. She left a few years later but I've been hooked ever since my first game, that was years ago way back when were in non league. I'll get to United games when I can, if Macc aren't playing, and I'm not working, I evolve my work around Macc games first and foremost though.

Comment

are there any Ipswich Town supporters?

Comment

Couple of my mates support teams in League 1, Charlton and Leeds. So they are both going at it because they are both on the same points at the moment.

Comment

I check the Crystal Palace scores every week.

Comment

Working...
                X